“Tastefully decorated and large rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2200 South Valley Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Elyria, Ohio
“Tastefully decorated and large rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you need to stay in LasCruces NM this Quality Inn offers a very well designed and equiped room. We had the one bed (king) room, it had a couch, desk chair, fridge and microwave as well as flat screen TV.

As a bonus it is close to historic Old Messilla,NM

The breakfast was nothing special, but solid -- the usual.

They allow pets, $15.00 CHARGE.

Room Tip: Get the king bed room if you don;t need two beds
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I am glad your room was every thing you expected. We try very hard to give all guests a room they can be comfortable in and get a good night sleep. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Had a pleasant stay close to freeway exit and entrance the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and bed was comfortable was told at check in that there was a railroad track close by and that I may here a train during my stay. The parking is great for a motorcycle as I am protective about my ride. If a train came by during my sleep I never heard it. Right across the street is a motorcycle dealer handy if needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your review. I understand what you mean about your ride. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ruidoso, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I and our friends stayed here again for the third time. What can I say...we love it here! The GM, Jo Reed, is the best and on top of things. We had already entered our room before she had the chance to inspect it, so asked if she could do so. She did and requested the cleaning person to do a few things that were just not up to her standards. She even came out to the pool with cleaning supplies and cleaned our table for us. She is such a great asset to this place. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable with 4 pillows on the bed. Check-in was a breeze, especially with Ceci. So friendly and accomadating. Another empolyee that truly stands out is Lupe in laundry. So very friendly and always has the time to stop and chat. No, it's not the Hilton, but we feel like family when we are there. We all will be back in the spring. Thank you for a relaxing weekend!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to visit with you and help you have a relaxing weekend. We all strive to make everyones stay as comfortable as possible. I will share your remarks with the staff and let them know they are doing a good job. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a rather old facility. It could stand some updating. The price was good. The staff was outstanding. The a/c needs some attention-maybe even a new unit. The manager was more than helpful. The breakfast was okay-what more can you expect when it is free with the room. I will stay again if in the area, but would not go out of my way to go back.

Room Tip: Maybe go into room and make sure a/c can cool the room-if not ask for another room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will let the staff know they are doing a good job. We would be more than happy to give you a new room is there is any kind of problem. We look forward to seeing you again.
The Colony
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

As a choice member, i try to stay at the best choice hotels I can find , price wise, cleanlines, breakfast. This is one of the nicest quality Inns we have stayed in. The price was excellent, the rooms were soacious , clean, a/c was cold! Breakfast was filling and good. I highly recommend this hotel. We were given bottled water and a snack! We will return when we come thru again. This was a business four day stay...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. The entire staff works very hard to make each and every one of our guests as comfortable as possible. Glad you enjoyed the water and snack. It is our way of thanking you for being a Choice Privilege member. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last year when I was relocating to California, so when I was moving back, I stayed here again. Nice staff, pleasant property, breakfast was ehh, but my room is very cool. If it is available, request the handicapped room (#117). It has a king bed, and a jacuzzi tub. actually, I am not sure how anyone that is handicapped can get in and out of the tub as it has a couple of high stairs. After driving all day (and suffering a flat tire), this tub did the trick! Bed is very comfortable and the price is nice. I would stay there again and probably everytime I stay in Las Cruces. BONUS- it's located very close to La Masissa (sp?) which is the historic old part of town with some very cool shops and restaurants. Aldso it is pet friendly!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us on your return trip. Glad the tub helped after a long day of driving and a flat tire. Thanks for visiting Mesilla and we look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Yes we had a very good stay while in Las Cruces. The service was nice and the appearance was very nice cleanly and very nice for the price. We had a terrible stay at the hotel across the street so when we checked in here it was delightful.

• Stayed August 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Las Cruces. I hope you had a chance to enjoy our free breakfast and fitness room. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!