“As a choice member we choose this location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2200 South Valley Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Houston, Texas
“As a choice member we choose this location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a rather old facility. It could stand some updating. The price was good. The staff was outstanding. The a/c needs some attention-maybe even a new unit. The manager was more than helpful. The breakfast was okay-what more can you expect when it is free with the room. I will stay again if in the area, but would not go out of my way to go back.

Room Tip: Maybe go into room and make sure a/c can cool the room-if not ask for another room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will let the staff know they are doing a good job. We would be more than happy to give you a new room is there is any kind of problem. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
The Colony
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

As a choice member, i try to stay at the best choice hotels I can find , price wise, cleanlines, breakfast. This is one of the nicest quality Inns we have stayed in. The price was excellent, the rooms were soacious , clean, a/c was cold! Breakfast was filling and good. I highly recommend this hotel. We were given bottled water and a snack! We will return when we come thru again. This was a business four day stay...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. The entire staff works very hard to make each and every one of our guests as comfortable as possible. Glad you enjoyed the water and snack. It is our way of thanking you for being a Choice Privilege member. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last year when I was relocating to California, so when I was moving back, I stayed here again. Nice staff, pleasant property, breakfast was ehh, but my room is very cool. If it is available, request the handicapped room (#117). It has a king bed, and a jacuzzi tub. actually, I am not sure how anyone that is handicapped can get in and out of the tub as it has a couple of high stairs. After driving all day (and suffering a flat tire), this tub did the trick! Bed is very comfortable and the price is nice. I would stay there again and probably everytime I stay in Las Cruces. BONUS- it's located very close to La Masissa (sp?) which is the historic old part of town with some very cool shops and restaurants. Aldso it is pet friendly!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us on your return trip. Glad the tub helped after a long day of driving and a flat tire. Thanks for visiting Mesilla and we look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Yes we had a very good stay while in Las Cruces. The service was nice and the appearance was very nice cleanly and very nice for the price. We had a terrible stay at the hotel across the street so when we checked in here it was delightful.

• Stayed August 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Las Cruces. I hope you had a chance to enjoy our free breakfast and fitness room. We look forward to seeing you again.
Eagle River, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our room was close to the pool. There was alot of activity and I was surprised at that we didnt hear much of the noise from the pool unless the door was opened. It was a very quiet stay. The continental breakfast was awesome! The staff was also easy to communicate with.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass you comments on to the staff and let them know to keep up the good work.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on 7/25/2013. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The wireless was strong and fast and the desk area was clean. The breakfast was hot, fresh and plentiful. Overall, this was a good experience. Just wish it was a little cheaper.

• Stayed July 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. We strive to give our guest a clean and comfortable stay. I am glad you enjoyed yours and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff was not very friendly to the basic needs of a customer very rude short Mexican girl at the front desk not worth the price at all your better off at la Quinta or holiday inn express for the price and the rudeness no thanks !!

• Stayed July 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. I do however find your review very surprising, I have never had a problem with Ceci. She is usually very helpful and friendly, just like the rest of the staff. I am sorry she came across as being unfriendly.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!