“Nice place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Lake Mary, Florida
“Nice place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here one night on business, and found the accommodations to be very nice and clean, and the staff to be friendly and helpful. The only think that could have been improved was the towels. I don't think they were necessarily old, but just not of the same quality as the bedding, and other amenities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GM_Springhill-Suites, General Manager at Springhill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We appreciate your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your valuable feedback regarding your stay. We purchase new linen and towels on a monthly basis. I will definitely work with our laundry to ensure that if they are to worn to discard them on a more timely basis. Again thank you for staying and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bastrop
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel was very nice, extremely clean, and staff was nice. I booked this hotel for my parents via Priceline, so I paid for it using my card. However, my parents were ALSO charged, and that charge was a total different from the booking price. When I called the hotel to straighten it out, they immediately took care of it, but something about the transaction made me uncomfortable. The girl refunding the money over the phone didn't even hesitate, she immediately said "oh, of course, I'll refund that right now" and that makes me think perhaps this happens regularly. Also, my parents had requested a receipt before they checked out, and they were told one would be emailed to me, which I never received. I also have not received one for the refund.
I think this is a nice, clean place to stay, but be sure to check the charges afterwards.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. My apologies for the charges to your credit card, as this does not happen that often. Unfortunately sometimes when the credit card is run for incidental charges it switches over to room and tax charges that should be applied to Priceline's credit card. There is also an upcharge % added automatically by our system that causes that amount authorized to be higher than just the room and tax. Any receipts regarding room and tax will have to be provided by Priceline. Please feel free to contact Amy Miller, the General Manager for any other receipts or to anwer any questions. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit.
Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here several times over the years. It is easy to get to. Always extremly clean and professionally run. I have no complaints. They have signs that is was recently remolded. I don't ever remember it looking anything less than great. This time was no exception. They even had a wheel you spin when you go in if you are a Marriott member. Maybe this is something that the entire chain is doing, but it was great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites Las Cruces. We really appreciate your positive comments and are happy to share with the entire team. We are managed by RIM Hospitality and the Rewards Prize wheel is an addition to our franchise properties. So happy that you enjoyed spinning the wheel! We look forward to your next visit with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We are on a business trip and we are always looking for the "great deal" on Priceline for hotels, restaurants, etc. This is one of those. The hotel is located right off I10 so easy in and out. The night front desk person was really nice and helpful. She gave us directions to the restaurant we were looking for and shared that we would love it and it's also close by (Andele, fantastic btw). The lobby was bright, updated and pleasant to walk into. The rooms were also very clean and spacious with separate sitting area and nice king size bed. It was a welcoming room that offered comfort along with a courteous front desk AND clean! It also felt recently updated with a little modern twist for decor. All for a great value. It's so nice to find these places on the road. Thank you

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites Las Cruces. We appreciate your valuable feedback and were happy to share with all of our team. We work hard at providing over the top service and a clean modern product. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.
surfinginflorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel several times and it has always been a great stay. The rooms are nicely remodeled, as is the lobby and the outdoor space. Service is always exceptional, and the breakfast is very good. I do recommend that you as for rooms that are not facing the highway for the most quiet room. It is very convenient to IH10..easy off and on. There are lots of excellent restaurants in Las Cruces so stop hungry!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Much thanks to you for this rewarding review regarding your recent stay here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. I have shared your words with all of our staff as great motivation as what to continue doing. We really appreciat it and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is fundamentally an Interstate hotel, just off I-10 on Exit 140. (Be sure not to make the easy mistake of seeing the hotel after you leave I-10 and immediately turning toward it, since this could send you up an I-10 West entrance ramp and on a long trip to the next, distant exit to turn around and try again. A member of our party did exactly that.) It has a nice heated outdoor Jacuzzi, good suites (single rooms plus semi-separated kitchenette) that are more or less "Marriott standard", a decent free breakfast with a waffle-maker (always a plus with me), and all in all I enjoyed my two-day business stay here. Drawer space was stingy, and it didn't quite have the extra zing that would have made me fill in that last circle, but I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. So sorry to hear that one of your co-workers got lost trying to come into the hotel parking lot. We are working on better signage that can be posted by the McDonalds asking guests to "turn here". We hope that with our goal of going above and beyond for all of our guests will help "zing you" during your next visit!
Tiki Island, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was a great experience with its very clean rooms and food areas. Cookies in the afternoon and great breakfast selection. The staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. Efficient exercise room. What more can I say?

Room Tip: Close, easy on and off to I-10 and I-25.