“Fine place to stay in Las Cruces at an I-10 interchange” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Fine place to stay in Las Cruces at an I-10 interchange”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is fundamentally an Interstate hotel, just off I-10 on Exit 140. (Be sure not to make the easy mistake of seeing the hotel after you leave I-10 and immediately turning toward it, since this could send you up an I-10 West entrance ramp and on a long trip to the next, distant exit to turn around and try again. A member of our party did exactly that.) It has a nice heated outdoor Jacuzzi, good suites (single rooms plus semi-separated kitchenette) that are more or less "Marriott standard", a decent free breakfast with a waffle-maker (always a plus with me), and all in all I enjoyed my two-day business stay here. Drawer space was stingy, and it didn't quite have the extra zing that would have made me fill in that last circle, but I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GM_Springhill-Suites, General Manager at Springhill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. So sorry to hear that one of your co-workers got lost trying to come into the hotel parking lot. We are working on better signage that can be posted by the McDonalds asking guests to "turn here". We hope that with our goal of going above and beyond for all of our guests will help "zing you" during your next visit!

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tiki Island, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was a great experience with its very clean rooms and food areas. Cookies in the afternoon and great breakfast selection. The staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. Efficient exercise room. What more can I say?

Room Tip: Close, easy on and off to I-10 and I-25.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites Las Cruces. We really appreciate all of your positive comments and they have been shared with all of our team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Palatine, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was a great hotel. I only have two downsides...the breakfast was average at best, and I stayed in room 111, and you could significantly hear the plumbing in the unit above. It was a great location by I-10 and right by Old Mesilla. The room was super comfortable and loved the layout where you could watch tv from the couch or the bed or both!

Room Tip: My guess is that the top floor is a better choice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and I was happy to share with all of our team. We look forward to your next visit with us here.
Corrales, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at this Springhill Suites on Friday, December 7, 2012. We were in room 126. This Springhill is very similar to other Springhills. Very clean, well run, kind people at front desk and excellent breakfast. However, it would be best not to stay in any rooms numbered between 125 and 132. These rooms are very close to I-10 (a major freeway) and the traffic noise is very obvious.

Room Tip: As mentioned above, avoid rooms 125-132 which are in the 'cross' wing of hotel. The main ha...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate you staying with us during your recent trip to Las Cruces, NM. Our goal is to provide over the top service and product to all of our guests. I'm sorry that the traffic from the freeway was bothersome during your stay. We do try and accommodate all of our guest requests to the best of our ability. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return visit.
eastern US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I spent a couple of nights at this Springhill Suites while in the area for business. My room had a funky layout with an open bathroom sink, and a living room and bedroom that flowed together with a TV in the middle of them, but it was no big deal and gave a feeling of a bit of spaciousness. The breakfast was good, with ample seating. Staff was helpful. Parking and internet are free. The location is right off the freeway and in a bit of a commercial area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us here at the Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. We work hard at providing a great service and product for all of our guests. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your return trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

First of all, I've got to say how great it is to be in a totally "smoke free" hotel. The whole place was so very fresh and clean!!! Everyone was so friendly and kind-even when we changed rooms at the very last minute! They were also very respectful and kind to my elderly parents-who at times can be a bit demanding. :)

Room Tip: Ask for something quiet-we really liked the third floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us here at the Marriott Springhill Suites in Las Cruces. Our goal is to go above and beyond for all of our guests. We want all of our guests to walk out the door very happy and ready to come back.
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I chose this location on my drive back home to Las Vegas as it was easy access to the I-10. The hotel was well-lit, super-clean and the staff was incredible. The lobby was comfortable for relaxing after a long drive and allowed easy internet access. the 'Market' in the lobby was fairly priced, which was a nice surprise.

There is a well-known restaurant chain within a very short walk from the hotel which made dinner a breeze.

The room was amazing. I stayed on the third floor and I believe I was in a King Suite and it was WAY more than expected. The bed was so comfortable, I hardly wanted to leave! Huge couch, great shower, microwave and refrigerator as well as being incredibly clean...everything that you expect from Marriott and more.

Room Tip: Easy access to I-10...short, easy walk to well-known restaurant.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
We appreciate your recent stay with us here at the Springhill Suites Las Cruces. Your positive feedback was shared with all our team, as motivation to continue positively servicing our guests. We hope to see you again during your next visit.

Been to Springhill Suites Las Cruces? Share your experiences!