This is fundamentally an Interstate hotel, just off I-10 on Exit 140. (Be sure not to make the easy mistake of seeing the hotel after you leave I-10 and immediately turning toward it, since this could send you up an I-10 West entrance ramp and on a long trip to the next, distant exit to turn around and try again. A member of our party did exactly that.) It has a nice heated outdoor Jacuzzi, good suites (single rooms plus semi-separated kitchenette) that are more or less "Marriott standard", a decent free breakfast with a waffle-maker (always a plus with me), and all in all I enjoyed my two-day business stay here. Drawer space was stingy, and it didn't quite have the extra zing that would have made me fill in that last circle, but I'd certainly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Cruces Hotel
- Springhill Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Las Cruces, NM is a 101 room hotel. The property has just been renovated and offeres vibrant new guest rooms, along with the modern lobby. Enjoy a Hot Breakfast Buffet in the mornings, stay in touch with use of our Business Center, or cool off in the evenings with a nice swim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.