“Enjoyed Our Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces

You added Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces to your Saves list
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   705 South Telshor Boulevard, Las Cruces, NM 88011 (Formerly Hilton Las Cruces)   |
Affiliate website
Special Price
Holiday Sale - Save 20%
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Enjoyed Our Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Encanto as one of our friends was getting married in Las Cruces and had the reception at Encanto. The rooms were big, which was nice as we needed a rollaway bed. The showers were a bit small, I am only 5'6" and I hit my head on the shower head. My husband and son are over 6' so the shower was very short for them. We loved that Garduno's restaurant is in the lobby. Overall we had a great experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Tammy M.
It is wonderful that Hotel Encanto was able to share such a special occasion with you. You being a Senior Contributor we appreciate the feedback. It is great that you were able to join us in Gardunos during your stay and that you found our guest rooms accommodating to your needs. We hope that you will be visiting us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

An old time New Mexican favorite, Garduno's! Our server Isaiah was great! He made sure all of our needs meet during making sure are drinks are always refilled. Only thing I would change is the chairs, they are made out if hard leather and extremely uncomfortable.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Richtriple777,
Thank you for your five star review! We appreciate your review in Gardunos. Isaiah will be recognized and rewarded for th service that he extended to you while joining us in Gardunos. I will communicate your concerns to the proper managers so they will be aware of the issues. Again thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we hope to see you soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Over the holidays, my in-laws came to spend Christmas with us. They wanted to stay at Hotel Encanto. In years past they had stated there and loved it, but it had been awhile. Their mobility is more limited these days. The hotel was incredibly accommodating! They gave them a room on the lobby floor, just past the front desk. They were ecstatic! Thank you Hotel Encanto!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Jennifer M,
Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdsivor on your recent stay at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. We are pleased that you are return guests and spent the holiday with us. We are happy that we were able to accommodate you needs. We look forward to your next visit.
Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a road trip across country. The room was spacious, with a charming Southwest style. They even let our pup sit with us in the bar, while we ended a long day of driving with a cocktail! There are restaurants walking distance, but beware, kitchens close around 8:30 or nine in much of the area. If I find myself in Las Cruces again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Schizzy,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments and that we met your lodging needs while travel with your pet. I hope that you will recommend our hotel to your friends and family who might be traveling to the area. We hope to see you soon.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Booked for a quick vacation after Christmas, found the service and accomodations to be excellent. A mexican food restaurant, a bar/lounge and a day spa make for convenient all-in-one experience with large rooms and excellent views of the mountains. Charlene, a waitress during our breakfasts, was particularly helpful and welcoming. The only complaint regards the quality of the televisions in the room - large-sized CRT TVs without A/V inputs. Where are the flat screens with HDMI input for my movie player? Despite this, Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces is highly recommended overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view (some sides of the hotel are better situated than others)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was spending a last minute holiday alone in Las Cruces and booked online. The hotel was lovely, the staff welcomed me warmly and made sure that my room was exactly what I wanted. Brian was most helpful in assuring I felt comfortable and safe and moved me into a room with an amazing view. They graciously offered their shuttle to take me over to Mesilla where I could shop at my leisure and enjoy the holiday lights and picked me up promptly when I decided to return. Their shuttle driver, Philly, was polite and answered all my questions about living in the area. Room service was quick and tasty. The hotel restaurant and bar was friendly and many locals were in celebrating the holiday which speaks highly of the food and staff. A great location near shopping, food and movies. The gym had enough cardio machines and weights and was very clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear pbtravelingtheworld,
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. We are happy that you decided to stay at Encanto during the holiday. We are happy to read that the staff was helpful and courteous during your visit. Thank you for mentioning the Front Desk Agent and also Philly your shuttle driver they will be recognize. It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to join us in Azul and Gardunos, and also our fitness center which was renovated with top notch equipment. We look forward to your next visit.
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

It was my first time in New Mexico and I had seen the reviews on this hotel and thought I would give it a try. From the moment I walked in, the staff was above and beyond gracious and the lobby felt warm and inviting. I even got to meet the General Manager, Belia at check in who couldn't have been nicer as I shared that it was my first time visit to New Mexico. She offered suggestions on where to go and what to do. I loved the decor as everything from the artwork to the Mexican tile was unique and had a real New Mexican vibe to it. My room was very clean and the housekeeping staff was so attentive and quick to respond to amentities that I had forgotten from home. I ate at Graduno's twice and the service was great and Melissa was very helpful with menu suggestions. When I travel, I love the amentities of a chain hotel but the charm and ambience of a boutique hotel and this hotel exceeded all of my expectations and more. If I have to take another trip to New Mexico, I would DEFINITELY stay there again! I have told everyone I know about this hidden gem in Las Cruces. To see the artwork and furniture alone is worth the visit!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountainside.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear JulesM33,
Thank you so very much for the five star review, we truly appreciate all the positive comments. It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to meet our GM Belia, she is very pleasant and insightful of the area. We are happy to read that we exceeded your lodging needs and that you where impressed by the enriched culture that is showcased throughout the hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces? Share your experiences!