“older but clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Las Cruces)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“older but clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Rooms are well furnished and clean. Staff were pleasant. Breakfast is so-so but no worse than any other chain. Did not use any of the other facilities.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ram2005, General Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for your review. We value your opinions and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and stay with us soon.

All the best,

Monika Denten

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Galesburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. She's particularly demanding when it comes to accommodations and extras and throughout our stay the staff responded courteously and quickly.

Lavina at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful in so many ways as were others at the front desk.

I have to say that my wife and I both were amazed at the quality of the dinner menu fare. Items we ordered were delicious and beautifully presented. We've both traveled widely and were frankly taken aback. I should point out that she and I visited a few of the restaurants in town, including one in Mesilla that I won't mention explicitly. The dinner we had at the hotel was far and away better than what we were served at the Mesilla restaurant in question, and that particular venue is heavily touted as one of the better places in town for decent dining. We highly recommend the restaurant at this hotel as a great place to dine, even if you're not a guest at the hotel.

By the way, after dinner, my wife was in one of her more indulgent moods and gave me permission to buy a Macanudo cigar at the tobacconist shop in the hotel. Nice icing on the cake for the evening.

Anyway...great experience!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
201Gidget, General Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad that you and your wife had a wonderful stay with us! Hospitality is very important to us at the Ramada. I am very proud of my staff as they strive to please all of our guests. I am excited that you got a chance to eat in our restaurant and had a great dining experience. Of course I am very partial when it comes to our restaurant food but that is because we have an award winning Chef that all of us at the Ramada enjoy and are excited about! The food is outstanding as you discovered and I appreciate that you are telling others too! I look forward to your next visit with us. Please don't hesitate to get hold of me if I can be of help to you.
Sincere Regards,

Coleman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed here one night on our way back from San Antonio. This hotel is older but the room was nice and clean. The bed was a bit too soft for me but other than that it was comfortable. The front desk staff seemed to really enjoy her job and was very friendly. The price of the room was one of the lowest that we have had in a while and even with being close to the highway the place had very little noise. All in all was a nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your comments and value you and your opinions as our customer. I am happy you received great service and a great rate! Please come back and stay with us on your next trip through Las Cruces.

Safe travels,

Ketchikan, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We so enjoyed our stay, the handicap room was so wonderful, breakfast help was friendly, and the best was our maintence handyman helper, who helped when we asked, quickly and very friendly, Larry, he is a fill in helper on weekends. very good . thanks Larry.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words. We value you and your opinions. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality that we offer. Larry is a great guy and I am happy to hear he took care of you. Please come back and see us again on your next visit to Las Cruces.

Kindest Regards,

Monika Denten

Been to Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!