“Not so bad...not so great.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Las Cruces)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Murray, Kentucky
“Not so bad...not so great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is an older hotel that has a slight amount of charm. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here, nor would I absolutely avoid it either. It served us well as we went cross-country to Phoenix, so I have no complaints. Not sure if there are much better options in the area, so don't hesitate to book if you get a good deal. I wouldn't pay "retail" price on it though, for what you get.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Audrey H, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I am sorry that your experience was halfway down the middle. We are working to upgrade the hotel, and I hope that you will return in late August after all the changes are made. I hope that your experience then will make you absolutely want to stay with us every time from now on!

Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

First off, awesome value! Called up, needed a room in a couple of hours coming from truth or consequences, said we found Priceline at a certain price, they went 10 bucks below that!
Nice pool, could be a little warmer, though. But we liked it just the same after traveling in a car all day.
Food was nice, good value, and serving until 10 pm with no problems when we ordered at 930!
Beds were comfortable, good space in the room for a blow up mattress for the kiddo.
Could use a little touch up paint here or there, but this place seems to be a little older than a lot of other hotels in the area.
Would recommend this spot to anyone cruising through Las Cruces.

• Stayed April 2013
I am always so delighted when a surprise stay turns into something great. I would like to invite you and your family back in August, however, after we have done our hotel renovations. I am also a fan of warm pools--I will check that out and make sure it is just right. Thank you so much for your input.

Albuquerque
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The building is neat, the staff are very friendly/helpful & the indoor pool is great for the kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Audrey H, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Swimmers are some of my favorite people! I am so happy that your kids had a good time. I love to hear the giggles and shouts from my office! That is what a happy and healthy hotel should be! Please keep in mind that we are making some major renovations to the hotel, and I hope that you and your family will return, let us know what you think, and take the plunge!

Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales

Been to Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 201 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Las Cruces)
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Cruces
#8 Business Hotel in Las Cruces
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center 3*
Beautiful South-Western style full service hotel located next to the New Las Cruces Convention Center and New Mexico State University. Once you enter the front doors you feel you are in an upscale mexican plaza. Hotel is know for its excellent restaurant and bar and great guest service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Regatta Hotels, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Las Cruces
Las Cruces Ramada Inn
Ramada Las Cruces

If you own or manage Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.