“one night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Las Cruces)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Recently I stayed at the Ramada. I had previously stayed there so I thought I knew what quality of room. I was excited because we were bringing a pet and the hotel is pet friendly. I was disappointed about the quality of the room. The room was rundown. The beds were uncomfortable. Some of the lamps in the room did not work. There was a huge lack of privacy as you could hear everything happening in the surrounding rooms. I expect the same quality stay as my first stay. There was confusion regarding the room key. I was given a key to a room another patron was staying in. The staff was kind and apologetic and resolved the issue. However, over stay was a disappointment. The hotel needs to be updated for a better quality experience.

Room Tip: Don't take a dog....the pet rooms are horrible. The pet rooms are located on a corner by a busy...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Paul R, Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Ms. Montes:

I am happy to report that--as the owner of some important four-legged friends myself--we are making our hotel more friendly for all of our guests, no matter how many legs they may have! From our pet-friendly rooms, to our guest rooms, suites, and the entire hotel, we are sprucing up and cleaning up that that everyone who comes to see us has an impeccable experience. When you come by to see us again, make sure to ask for a doggie treat located in our doggie cookie jar behind our front desk. I would love to know how we could get that tail wagging with satisfaction!

Audrey Marion Hartley, M.A.
Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales
DEMING
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I enjoyed the King Bed and luxary room, but I have stayed at chain motels that have better televisions in the rooms, Its time to upgrade the televisions especially in the executive as King size room. Show the high paying costumers a little more class in their stay at your motels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Paul R, Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Torres:

I hope that you will be delighted to know that we are in the process of completing the final installation of your digital flat screen TV's. Our next mission is to do a hotel makeover, and make vast improvements on the property. It is our goal to assure that each of our guests has an impeccable experience every time they visit. I hope that you will come see us again soon, and let us know what you think!

Audrey Marion Hartley, M.A.
Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales
Alpine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My sister and I were traveling from Texas to San Diego for the holiday and with 2 dogs. This hotel is pet friendly and we were provided with a room that could be accessed from both inside courtyard and back parking lot so the dogs did not have to disturb other clients. Location convenient to highway, staff extremely friendly and accomodating. After a long day driving we were able to have dinner near the pool area so the dogs could also stretch out and relax. Kudos to the staff for being so accomodating. Only negative was that we were not informed that the boiler to the water heater had burned out and cold showers were all we had, however we received a discount because we had not been advised the night before our check-in.

Room Tip: Our room was on the east side of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Paul R, General Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Sunshine:

We love our four-legged friends, and want to make all of our guests happy and welcome. We have replaced the boilers, and I am sorry that you had a cold shower--no one's favorite thing. We are planning a hotel makeover in 2013, so we hope that you and your dogs will come see us again soon.

Monika Denten