“New Mexico Runway Miss and Teen Competition 2011” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Holiday Inn Las Cruces)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Dallas, Texas
“New Mexico Runway Miss and Teen Competition 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

I would have to say I recommend the Ramada De Las Cruces the place to host your event the staff was outstanding. the day we came in all we needed was the Red Carpet pulled out for us. We hosted a fashion event sold out four days before the event and all our guest and the guest that come to our event were pleased at how clean and fresh the hotel was, And with every employee's smile we were made welcomed everywhere we walked.
Maria Reyes Director of Sales was outstanding she made my event stressless, her help and support was as if this was her event .
I would like to thank the Ramada De Las Cruces staff for all thier hard effort to make our stay and event a successfull and pleaseant one. I will be there agian and will recommend this hotel to every one that is loking for a place to stay or host and event. At my stay there I witness a wedding taking place priceless.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ramadapalms, Front Office Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 8, 2011
Thank You for your recommendation and we are looking forward to accommodating your group for for future dates at the Ramada Palms Hotel and conference center.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Corrales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

Maria -

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your wonderful efforts, those of the fine staff at Ramada Palms de Las Cruces, and the terrific venue that you provided for our 49th annual meeting of the New Mexico Ornithological Society .  I received quite a few compliments from our members on the hotel, the courtesy of your staff, and the professionalism shown to our group.  We had a great time, and we are so very appreciative of your extra efforts to accommodate our needs.  If I am ever in need of another meeting place in the greater Las Cruces area, you can be absolutely assured that I will seek you out.  I will also make sure to spread the word to others of our good fortune.  Thank you again, and the best of luck with future meetings and events!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

My stay at the Ramada was two fold. I had our Valentine Day Fundraiser and stayed at the hotel after the event. The staff was a delight to work with. They took care of my staff, my guest and myself from beginning to end. I would recommend the Ramada to everyone coming to the Las Cruces area or for any local needing a night away. They went out of their way to accomidate us and for the price was a steal. The atmoshere was warm and inviting and the food and drinks were great!! The Ramada is a diamond in the desert! I would also recommend the Ramada for any event, they did an outstanding job for me!

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook an indoor pool
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
ramadapalms, Front Office Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
We greatly pride ourselves on being able to accomadate guest of all varieties. We are able to acomadate large groups as well as individual travelers and strive to provide outstanding service to all. We will graciously acomodate any event ranging from weddings, corporate conferences and everything in between. Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to any future stays you or your group may need.
Harlingen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

Spent two nights here recently. We both thought this was a very nice hotel. The tropical/Spanish courtyard theme is very relaxing and thought out. Our room was clean and had all the amenities needed. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant/bar the first night and had an enjoyable meal. We took advantage of the Continental breakfast each morning. This hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate and is very close (within a few miles) to old Mesilla.
Cons: The bed was a little hard for my wife. I can sleep anywhere and had no problem with it. We have had much better Continental breakfasts at lesser establishments. The bathtub floor was quite slippery.......needed a bathmat.
All in all, a very nice place to spend a couple of nights.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
We greatly appreciate your review. Thank you greatly for all the wonderful things you have listed about the Ramada Palms. We also greatly appreciate all others comments. It is reviews likes this that allow us to improve on any areas needed and we take all feedback very seriosly. We are alway looking for ways to improve our guests stay. Thank you and we look forward to improving on any future stays.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

I live in Las Cruces and our family wanted to take a little vacation but didn't have the money at the time. We deceided to stay a couple of nights in town and stay at the Ramada. It was AWESOME! My son said "this is not a hotel....its a resort". We had a great weekend. The service was execellent, the rooms were comfortable and my children and I loved the indoor pool. We stay here often now, and it has become a family tradition to spend the weekend that the Ramada Palms!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Thank for your review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We always enjoy every guest in the hotel and strive to make every guest feel as if the Ramada is there home away ferom home. Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Grants, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

My experince at the Ramada was memorable due to the comfort of being at home. The room was clean, and large enough to move around. What was especially nice, was having access to the pool area from outside our door. I was impressed with although our room was accross the pool, the noice level with other guests was not an issue. Having ice and vending machines near the rooms is a plus for guest such as ourselves that rely on these features. As a travelor, the Hotel is easy to locate and ads ease to the travel. Along with the pool, the amenties availabel such as a gift shop and salon allow guest to purchase items that may have been left behind.
What I enjoyed the most is the service and the hospitiality provided by the staff. The quality and selection of the food and wine available added to the experience.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We strive to meet each and every need of our guest. Once again thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you again.
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

What I liked about the hotel:

1) The staff was very friendly. There were a lot of smiles and enthusiasm.
2) The lobby area was unique, pretty, and quite large. There were plenty of skylights, a gift shop (baseball caps for $6), and even a hair salon.
3) My room had a refrigerator, a microwave, and a balcony, although it is my understanding from my colleagues that this was not the case in every room. The room showed a little sign of age (I had to learn the trick to opening the balcony door), but overall it was very comfortable. I enjoyed the large counter top area in the bathroom.
4) The cable TV in my room had more channels than I've ever seen in a hotel room. I've never gotten G4, The Golf Channel, and The Learning Channel in a hotel room. On the downside, it was an older tube TV and some of the channels were fuzzy.

What I didn't like:

1) When I first got to the room, I had a problem with the toilet not flushing properly. I had to notify the front desk 3 times before the issue was resolved. I have very little tolerance for things not being done in a timely manner, but in light of my overall experience, I'm willing to accept it as an isolated incident.
2) At the hotel's breakfast, which is pretty much a standard continental breakfast, they served Taster's Choice "coffee". Taster's Choice is not coffee; it's a coffee flavored beverage that's a mediocre facsimile of real coffee . Fortunately, my room had a coffee maker, and that had Folgers.

Overall, I would say I had a good experience, and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!