“My Stay at Days Inn, Las Cruces, NM” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Las Cruces

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Las Cruces to your Saves list
Days Inn Las Cruces
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   755 Avenida de Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM 88005 (Formerly Hampton Inn Las Cruces)   |
Ranked #4 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces

289 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very pleased with the hotel and the staff. The room was clean and well done. The staff very helpful and gave us a list of recommendations for restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one. I hope you enjoyed the local restaurants and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights due to my vehicle being broke down. At my first experience as I was greeted by the evening desk clerk, I was very pleased at how nice and accommodating she was. I'm sorry I don't remember her name but she made me feel right at home. My room was very clean and was able to walk around my room barefooted without my feet getting black as what usually happens in a budget hotel. For the price of the room I was very pleased. After I was told the story of Elvis, the property mascot, I knew I had found a home away from home. I'm a big animal lover and they are a pet friendly hotel. I look forward to staying here again. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 24, 2013

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. I am sorry that you had to stay with us due to the vehicle breakdown, I hope all is well now. I was also happy to hear you were able to meet "Elvis" he is a local dog that comes around and is very friendly. He has become our un- official mascot here, everyone loves him and wants to take him home.

Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

From what I've gathered, this hotel was recently remodeled. It's quite nice now. Our room was lovely. The bed was very comfortable. Check-in was a breeze. The breakfast included in the price ($59.99+tax) was substantial, especially considering normal offerings at most hotel breakfasts. There were eggs, bacon, the standard cereal choices, pastries, oatmeal, and make-your-own waffles. Very nice.
I would stay here again if in town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. I am also very happy you were able to enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast while staying with us.( I have to say the waffles are my favorite as well )

Again, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

las vegas, nv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Close to the highway exit, which is under construction at this time. As little confusing as to which way to turn but found the property. Comfortable room but a bit crowded. Biggest problem with the room is when the room was renovated they hid most of the outlets behind the bed or other furniture. Decent breakfast the next morning and convenient to an Alon gas station with very low pricing.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room either in back of teh property or in the courtyard, not on the side facing...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 14, 2013

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back. I would like to apologize for the construction, the city is trying it's best to make improvements to the local roads and structures.

San Dimas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were surprised walking in the room that it was so small and crowded. But it had everything we needed, a comfortable bed, refrigerator/microwave, room for luggage. Disappointed because there were not many outlets available at all for cell, etc. Breakfast was good and the eating area was a good size. Might stay again if in the area. Better than average.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one. I apologize for the lack of outlets in the room, it is an older building but newly renovated. We are actually looking at a solution for this challenge now.

Days Inn Las Cruces

Been to Days Inn Las Cruces? Share your experiences!