“Don't Stay here!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Coachlight Inn

Coachlight Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Las Cruces
Coachlight Inn
You added Coachlight Inn to your Saves list
301 South Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88005   |
Ranked #32 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
“Don't Stay here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

I had done my research and i found this hotel online was pretty cheap for my 1 week stay.($225) focusing on my budget I took it. Coachlight Inn has been The WORST hotel i have seen. Seriously!! It looks allright from the outside but then you see the room, Carpet with a lot of stains and looks dirty i went back and ask for another room he told me it was $15 more to get The room downstairs so i got it. I sit on The bed from my new room and i could feel The strings of The bed, i decided to stay I was tired and just wanted to rest,but then .I woke up with something crawling on my back BED BUGS I get up fast and start taking my clothes off and theres another one and another one on,The cover i took a shower i was discusted i sat in The chair staring at The bed and could spot The bed bugs this was at 4@m i went to The office i tell The lady that looks like a guy i tell,her i want to check out she says oh you could check out but theres no refund i dident want to be there no longer so i left . Seriously like i would be embarassing to run something like that its just wrong to,,have The rooms and service looking like that its BAD The place is infected with bed bugs . Im in shock The way it is. I will,be asking,for total refund. Its just wrong how this place is. By far The WORST.. I took pictures and video of this also. Think twice about staying here check out The room first. I dont know why The health department havent,shut this place down. Sorry to say it this way but its The truth by far The WORST.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

free wi-fi never works. Water source is brown. Hotel is full of crack heads and alcoholics. Not to mention dogs barking at all times throughout the day and night. They call security five cameras that no one watches, and thats when they're working, because they hire minimum wage staff with no drug screening. Stay away from this one folks. It's a nightmare.

Room Tip: Stay away from this nightmare
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Ann Arbor, MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

I spent two nights here after Christmas. I had selected the hotel because of the availability of free wireless internet, but I had to spend a half hour on the phone with their tech support guy before we could get our computers connected.

The room was one of the dirtiest I have ever stayed in. The towels were disgusting, there were smashed bugs on the walls that had never been cleaned up, and it appeared that the maid didn't even bother to wipe around the sink.

Here's a good example of the inattentive housekeeping service. I used the last of the toilet paper, leaving an empty roll while I was out for the day. When I came back in the evening, the maid had removed and thrown out the empty roll, but failed to replace it.

I don't recommend staying here -- you should be able to find another hotel in Las Cruces with free wireless internet for a similar price that will not be so unclean.

• Stayed December 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Coachlight Inn? Share your experiences!