Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140 to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Avenida de Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM 88005   |
Ranked #31 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Mesa, Arizona
“Had to do it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently because of a problem with the A/C from our other hotel. We had to go somewhere close by and available. We were put in the "Executive Suite". Well so much for Executive or Suite! The A/C wasn't on when we went in and it took 5 hrs for the room to cool off. There was noise every morning from the the Window side of our room. Which overlooked a Freeway and Parking lot. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls in the bathroom and they had no Vent or A/C in there either.The TV had seen better days as in the 90's. But worse of all was that I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and found a Cockroach on the sink!! After killing it and flushing it down the toilet I couldn't sleep that well from then on. We were there 2 nights. Our Bad, but we were tired of moving around and it was a packed weekend. Never saw another cockroach but would never stay in this Hotel again! Plus the free breakfast was nothing to speak of! The only thing going for it was the Clean Sheets, and the Fridge and microwave in our room.

Room Tip: I have no tip except maybe if you are single and don't care much for all of the above it would w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

After having our dinner, We shopped around few hotels around the block & decided to stay here. The front desk staff was very kind and courteously checked us in into a mini king suite room in the executive building. We paid $55 for the room and were pleasantly surprised by the decor & quality of the suite. The bathroom area was larger with modern granite vanity, coffee maker, hair dryer and other standard amenities. In room free Internet worked fast & nice..
If looking for an inexpensive & nice room.. Than this place is highly recommended...

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chino Valley, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

After reading the reviews, we booked this hotel from this site. We got our confirmation, but didn't check the address, assuming it was this hotel. A few weeks later we arrived in Las Cruces and went to the address on our confirmation, but, it turns out, it was the OTHER Americas Best Value Inn in Las Cruces. (yes, there are 2 in Las Cruces) We didn't realize it until after we had checked in and unloaded all of our stuff so we stayed. As for the one at 901 Avenida De Mesilla it was aweful! There was trash and cigarette butts everywhere. The remote didn't work. The pool area was out of control. . people drinking too much, and kids running wild! (I have 5 children of my own so I understand that kids like to have fun, but this was OUT OF CONTROL) The people above us kept us awake all night. It sounded like they were going to come through the ceiling. . . all night long! The final straw was the 4am wake up call I did not order. The only thing this place had going for it was that the staff was friendly. Bottom line. . CHECK THE ADDRESS! You don't want to stay in the OTHER one!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was going to give this hotel a worse review until I realized I payed less that $70 (before local fees and taxes.) I waited too long to make a reservation the weekend of NMSU commencement and didn't have many choices. This is a good location on Avenida de Mesilla, but it appears this Americas Best Value Inn is often confused with the one on Picacho Street.

This is a typical old, once nice property, that has fallen into disrepair and is a budget motel. Our room had been remodeled, but the quality of the work was poor and it still smelled musty. There were not near enough towels in the room, and were told they would bring more when they were washed. That never happened. The pool had not been cleaned in a while and the pool furniture was too dirty to sit in. Although the room furnishings were beat up, the bed was very firm and not a problem.

I did not like staying there and will not stay there again. It is likely that Americas Best Value Inn is not the chain for me. For budget travelers, it may not be a bad choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140

Address: 901 Avenida de Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM 88005
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Cruces
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Mesilla Valley Conference Center
Days Inn & Suites Mesilla Valley Hotel Las Cruces
Best Western Las Cruces
Las Cruces Best Western

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.