“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #99 of 307 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Dickerson's served food for a luncheon at work and the food was great. I hope we use them for all are big meetings.

• Visited December 2012

Las Cruces, Chile
“FANTASTIC SERVICE and DELICIOUS FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We hired Dickerson’s Catering for our wedding this past September. Not only was the food absolutely delicious, but the service and overall experience was sublime.

From the beginning stages of planning to the final product on our big day, the staff was knowledgeable and willing to do anything in their power to make our day perfect. There were no last-minute calamities as everything was planned and executed with precision.

I couldn’t be happier with the service they provided and am looking forward to working with them again when it’s time for our silver anniversary. If you’re looking to plan a special event, look no further- you’ve found the best Las Cruces has to offer.

• Visited September 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Marcy and her crew have always come through for us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I are longtime residents of Las Cruces but we have travelled the world and have experienced good and bad catering service in many places, I can honestly say that Marcy provides the most personalized and quality service we have seen anywhere. Dickerson's has catered our office parties, Galas for the Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico and most importantly our daughter's wedding. They will be catering my nephew's wedding in March, 2013. We hire Dickerson's for all our catering needs because we know that they will deliver exactly what we want and there will be no surprises. Marcy goes above and beyond to satisfy her clients and I would not hesitate to recommend her catering service to anyone.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've had the pleasure of working with Dickerson's Catering several times for a non-profit I'm involved with. Recently I referred a family member for planning my cousin's wedding reception. The staff was wonderful in the setup and was very respectful working well with our photographer. Everyone thought the food was great (especially the pecan-encrusted green chile) and it made for a wonderful event. Overall we had a great experience!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Dickerson's catering takes care of our catering needs and always makes us look!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We use Dickerson's catering for all our Sun News events. They provide great food, service and value. They work with us on our menu needs and have never failed to exceed our expectations. I highly recommend them.