“OMG!!! FANTASTIC!” 5 of 5 stars

GREAT decor!
GREAT service!!
GREAT food!!!
GREAT PRICES!!!!
Try the fish filet with garlic sauce! The BEST fish dish I've ever had!!!
I don't plan to ever be back in Las Cruces but if I am...I will definitely come here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vallejo, California
“We love Delicias Cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

When my sons arrive in New Mexico to visit or go skiing in the winter, we make it a point to stop at Delicias Cafe in Las Cruces. They are hungry travelers and Delicias provides enough to fill us all up and it is quality over quantity at that. The caldo (soup) is really good and no matter what we order, it is hot, flavorful and more than enough. The last time there, I tried their mole. It was surprisingly good. The enchiladas are great. The service is friendly and quick. The prices are reasonable. Most assuredly, we will be back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Most enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We ate at several restaurants in Las Cruces while on vacation recently,and this place had the best food of all. The soup was great and so were our enchiladas and tacos.Far better than some of the higher rated places.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Best authentic meal in Las Cruces”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited many Las Cruces restaurants and this colorful, vibrant little establishment was by far the best. The flavors were deep and mouth watering. Of course the tables and decor were adorable and lively. We all had different entrees and each was so far above any other restaurant in town!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious Delicias!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I guess restaurant owners do read these reviews! They refurnished the restaurant and it looks fantastic, with bright and colorful tables and chairs -very festive! As far as the food, it's as delicious as ever, and I've found TWO new favorites: the Caldo de Res, and the Fish w Garlic (described by the previous reviewer). I strayed from my two faves, and had the Carne Asada tacos, which were very good but not as good as my two faves. I love the fact that they give you a little bowl of soup with your entrée, and that little bowl of soup is heavenly. Service has always been great, and the prices are just right. It does get super-crowded at lunchtime! Keep doing what you're doing, Delicias!!

• Visited January 2014