“Coffee and gift shop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Las Cruces
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Coffee and gift shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped in for a coffee based on a referral we received the night before while we were at dinner at La Posta. Christian took care of our coffee needs and while our coffee was prepared we had a quick walk through the gift shop. We wished we hadn't been on a tight time schedule but will return for sure the next time we are in Las Cruces. Great staff and coffee was the best that I've had in a very long time!!

Visited April 2014

Atlanta
“A winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I try to check out small shops when I’m traveling, and coffee shops can be pretty hit or miss. This was a hit. My coffee was really good, my salad good, the vibe and decor were nice and the shop was more interesting than I expected. I ended up buying an art piece off the wall.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Good coffee, great quirky gift shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The coffee is good and we have enjoyed a couple of the breakfast items on the menu. The seating is lacking but the place is either packed or empty it seems. We love the gift shop and we often find little trinkets for our friends and family there. Overall its a wonderful coffee shop, and an amazing little gift shop.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great drinks, great food, awesome jewelry & gifts. Free wifi, dogs allowed on patio, friendly staff, close to NM State College

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are new to town, and we've been hunting this past month for a good espresso based coffee house. Spirit Winds is the best we've found and we plan to return. Since I'm in my 60's now, I also appreciated the bright colors and old hippie atmosphere. They have a great little gift shop combined with their coffee and baked goods. The baked goods looked yummy and my wife and I look forward to trying them.

Visited July 2013