“Coffee and gift shop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 320 restaurants in Las Cruces
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Coffee and gift shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped in for a coffee based on a referral we received the night before while we were at dinner at La Posta. Christian took care of our coffee needs and while our coffee was prepared we had a quick walk through the gift shop. We wished we hadn't been on a tight time schedule but will return for sure the next time we are in Las Cruces. Great staff and coffee was the best that I've had in a very long time!!

Visited April 2014

87% Recommend
Atlanta
“A winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I try to check out small shops when I’m traveling, and coffee shops can be pretty hit or miss. This was a hit. My coffee was really good, my salad good, the vibe and decor were nice and the shop was more interesting than I expected. I ended up buying an art piece off the wall.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A Las Cruces Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Spirit Winds Coffee Bar is definitely a Las Cruces gem. It's a special place to go for two reasons.

Number One, if you are looking for variety of unique gifts, clothing and/or cards you will find them in their merchandise area. Since moving to Las Cruces, I go there if I am looking for that something special for someone or more often that not, something special for myself. I like to stop in at least once a week as they are always getting in new stock and without fail, I find a 'must have'.

Number Two, it's a perfect place to meet a friend(s) for a cup of coffee and a chat or to have a light breakfast/ lunch. The menu is not extensive but there is something on it for everyone. The coffee drinks are really good and the pastries are hard to resist. I've tried and failed many times.

Actually, there are three reasons I like to go there, the people that work there are friendly and provide excellent service. Even during their busiest times, they always make you feel welcome and are willing take the time to help you whether you want to place an order for food or buy something from the merchandise area.

If you are ever in the area, stop by Spirit Winds--grab a cup of coffee and browse around-you will love the place and likely find your 'must have' too!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Good coffee, great quirky gift shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The coffee is good and we have enjoyed a couple of the breakfast items on the menu. The seating is lacking but the place is either packed or empty it seems. We love the gift shop and we often find little trinkets for our friends and family there. Overall its a wonderful coffee shop, and an amazing little gift shop.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great drinks, great food, awesome jewelry & gifts. Free wifi, dogs allowed on patio, friendly staff, close to NM State College

• Visited July 2013