“Perfect Ending” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Green Valley, Arizona
“Perfect Ending”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

After a bad experience with a hotel reservation in El Paso where we left without staying (NOT part of the Drury chain), we drove on to Las Cruces late at night and found this Drury Inn and Suites. What a wonderful experience! Hotel and room was excellent and staff was friendly and helpful. It couldn't have been a better experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed for 3 days--the hotel is easily accessible--two problems with the room were corrected in less than an hour...breakfast is excellent and plentiful as is the social hour --could easily substitute for dinner. Staff was welcoming and more than helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel as part of our bus tour. We had a ground floor unit right next to the lobby. We were quite concerned about the noise at first but to our surprise, it was very quiet and we are very light sleepers. We had a very good night sleep.

Room: very clean, spacious and comfortable. Didn't need to make our own coffee as beverages (coffee, tea & soft drinks) were just around the corner.

Location: it's near a highway and there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

Value: we didn't pay for the room directly but felt that it should be good value because they were very generous with their drinks and food. Maybe we booked as a group so we received a few extra perks. We were offered 3 alcoholic drinks each during the "kick back" time and the food was enough for a meal. The taste was reasonable. Breakfast was pretty good too.

Staff: very friendly.

We never stayed at Drury Inn before but after this one, we'll certainly keep them in mind in the future.

Corpus Christi,Tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Really the place is nice but I had so many noise issues during this stay that I cant help but give it a poor rating. First of all, I made the reservation quite in advance and was staying three nights. I requested a top floor room because of noise issues before in other establishments. I just wished they would have honored that in the first place. The first 2 nights there were noise issues but not to to bad. The third night is when all heck broke loose. It started about 5 pm when it sounded like a herd of cattle moved in right above us. I complained after about 45 minutes of non stop running by the kids in the room. I did not get asked at that time by the clerk to get moved. I left hotel for awhile and when I got settled for bed it started back up again at 11:30 pm! I called and complained again. I did get offered to be moved to another room but I was already in my pajamas so I did not. The lady did comp my room for the night. The sad thing is, I did request this months in advance and had an extended stay so I just wish they would have honored this in the first place. It would have been a great stay otherwise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces. We appreciate your business, and your honest feedback. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with noise issues during your stay. We attempt to honor all requests that our guests make, and again I am truly sorry that we did not meet this request for you. I will share your comments with our team to help them improve in this area. We continue to strive for excellence in service and to provide a home away from home for all of our guests. I hope you will give us another chance and that we will see you again.

If there is anything my team or I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to the hotel!

Sharon Gilham
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have stayed at this property on several occasions when we travel east. The rooms are very nicely appointed and have refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms are spacious. Probably one of the best things about this place is the evening reception (Kick Back hour) when they serve drinks and a light meal that always seems to include the most delicious baked potatoes. This last visit was no exception............great potatoes, penne pasta, meatballs, fresh salad, chips and cheese sauce. Guess it really shouldn't be called a light meal after all. Breakfast is always good and much better than the other chains that serve breakfast. Rates are incredibly reasonable for such a nice place.

Room Tip: High floor away from the freeway
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

The only trouble we had with this hotel was getting here. The exit where it was located was closed so had to go a few extra miles to get there. Thank goodness for onstar. Evening happy hour was great with more than enough to eat. Breakfast was very good, with eggs and sausage and potatoes and much more. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Clean. Cocktail hour was enough for dinner. Breakfast was excellent. Both were free. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was comfortable but nothing special. Two hundred word reviews are too long at times and this is one of them. This was not a five star resort. I'd give it 3.5 stars.

• Stayed October 2013