“Consistantly good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
North of Los Angeles
“Consistantly good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed in a double queen room in this hotel. The room was great, we arrived a bit early and the room was ready. The staff is great and very friendly. Slept very well here.

The evening food was good, but we went to the Cracker Barrel close by for breakfast the net morning because weekend breakfast doesn't start until 7am and we wanted to leave earlier.

We've stayed at this location before and it was still very clean and well managed.

Easy on and off from I-10.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I always try to stay at Drury when traveling with my dogs. Clean, comfortable, and good locations.(could use some more between Dallas and NM) - On our trip out to AZ. the King Suite room was fine as usual. However, on the return trip, when we stepped onto to the 4th floor it was incredibly cigarette smoke filled, as was the "non smoking" Suite. I called the desk and was moved to a 3rd floor "non smoking" Suite. This room had been smoked in as well. The front desk response was- we can come and "spray the room". Not great when you have smoke allergies! No other rooms available, so we stayed anyway. Overall Drury is great choice, just be careful of this one if you need non smoking.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with Drury Hotels. We appreciate the feedback you gave on your stay with us in Las Cruces. We regret that your stay was not up to your past experiences. Your comments will help our team address these issues and provide better service in the future. We appreciate your business at all of our hotels and hope you will give us a chance in the future in Las Cruces.
kferrell1
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Booked last minute on there website. Hotel is in a quiet, safe area. Near several resturants. Easy off and on highway access. Used hotel as a overnight stop on road trip from Cali to Tx.
Hotel is very clean and seemed as if new. Staff were very friendly and always asking if we needed anything.

Had 2 queen beds and had enough space on room to allow for a pack in play or roll a away if needed. Bathroom was nice, updated and large.

Beds were weird. They were very bouncy, almost like being on a trampoline. Slept fine though. Didnt hear highway noise, but could slightly hear next door tv.

Breakfast was great! Oatmeal, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, wafgles, cereal, pastries...lets just say breakfast buffet!

After staying at a string of crummy La Quintas, Drury will be our new go to hotel. They serve popcorn and soda in afternoon, hot buffet in evening and mixed drinks in evening as well..all free!!

phoenix, az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our room was a King Suite. I stayed with my husband and 17 year-old daughter. The beds were horribly uncomfortable (like a trampoline) and there was very little cover... and it was cold outside (and inside). The room was basically clean and serviceable. I would return again if we get separate beds.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at our Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces. We do offer rooms with two beds, or rooms with one King bed at this location. I am sorry you did not have an outstanding night with us and we would have been happy to have switched your room to a two bedded room, and have brought you more blankets or looked at your heater with you. Our team is here to help ensure a great stay 24 hours a day, so please be sure to call upon any of our team when staying at a Drury Hotel. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope that you will give us another try in the future.
Tubac
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have stayed at several Drury Inn & Suites while on a road trip with our dogs. They certainly vary by location. This Drury was $10 less for a regular room, sitting on the freeway compared to another Drury where we had a very nice suite in a much more upscale location. The cleanliness here is to be questioned. A little pricey for what you get. If you are just looking for a place to stop over on a long trip this will do if you can get a decent rate.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us recently at the Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, NM, and for providing us feedback to help us get even better. We are very concerned that your experience was not as you had expected, especially regarding cleanliness. Drury Hotels prides itself in have extremely clean rooms, and we would like the opportunity to discuss with you what you might have seen or experienced so that we can improve going forward and avoid having other guests have a similar issue. Thank you for staying with us, and your feedback, and we hope to hear from you via phone so we can discuss further.
Clovis, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Choose this hotel!!! I was amazed at the price we got $115 (tax included) for two people which included a hot breakfast buffet of scrambled eggs, ham, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, granola, other dry cereals, apple/orange juice, tea or hot coffee. I was absolutely bowled over by the low price and how much it included. The hotel and grounds were very clean, and felt safe. The staff was very cheerful and friendly as well. Let me add too, the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. I'm used to staying at more expensive hotels to get the good quality un-scratchy sheets as I suffer from eczema and rosecea, and this hotel had good quality sheets that did not scratch or irritate my skin. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay which helped to make our weekend so fabulous!

spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights on our five week tour of 8 US states.
It was a bit soulless --probably a good description--.
The suite had a balcony ans as the weather was good it was nice to leave this door open for fresh air.Good and fast internet..We found a bottle top on the floor and some pubic hairs in the bath --not too good.
A door to a cupboard that housed the aircon unit did not close as the catch did not fit the recess.
This was my first Drury Inn and I was a bit disappointed as my expectations were higher.
I am on the road for 5 weeks this time and as I am staying in various chain hotels i have become quite picky especially as this hotel was not that cheap.I am in Fort Stockton now at A Holiday inn Express which is in my opinion better than Drury.
Benefit of hind sight I wish I had spent some more time on researching hotels in Las Cruses .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for expressing your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay with us. We are always looking to provide the best possible experience for our guests. I am happy that you found the internet and the balcony on your room to be a pleasing aspect of your stay. I am deeply sorry that the level of cleanliness was not as you or I expect it to be. Your comments will help my team and I grow a stronger service experience going forward.

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces? Share your experiences!