“NMSU graduation trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Clovis, New Mexico
“NMSU graduation trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Choose this hotel!!! I was amazed at the price we got $115 (tax included) for two people which included a hot breakfast buffet of scrambled eggs, ham, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, granola, other dry cereals, apple/orange juice, tea or hot coffee. I was absolutely bowled over by the low price and how much it included. The hotel and grounds were very clean, and felt safe. The staff was very cheerful and friendly as well. Let me add too, the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. I'm used to staying at more expensive hotels to get the good quality un-scratchy sheets as I suffer from eczema and rosecea, and this hotel had good quality sheets that did not scratch or irritate my skin. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay which helped to make our weekend so fabulous!

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights on our five week tour of 8 US states.
It was a bit soulless --probably a good description--.
The suite had a balcony ans as the weather was good it was nice to leave this door open for fresh air.Good and fast internet..We found a bottle top on the floor and some pubic hairs in the bath --not too good.
A door to a cupboard that housed the aircon unit did not close as the catch did not fit the recess.
This was my first Drury Inn and I was a bit disappointed as my expectations were higher.
I am on the road for 5 weeks this time and as I am staying in various chain hotels i have become quite picky especially as this hotel was not that cheap.I am in Fort Stockton now at A Holiday inn Express which is in my opinion better than Drury.
Benefit of hind sight I wish I had spent some more time on researching hotels in Las Cruses .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for expressing your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay with us. We are always looking to provide the best possible experience for our guests. I am happy that you found the internet and the balcony on your room to be a pleasing aspect of your stay. I am deeply sorry that the level of cleanliness was not as you or I expect it to be. Your comments will help my team and I grow a stronger service experience going forward.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The room was quite large and well laid out, with a separate bedroom and living room. There was a decent sized kitchen in between the two. The premises are nice and new-looking and the location is quite convenient to Old Mesilla and I-10.

Also the hotel was very easy for us to stay at with our two hounds.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed here with my kids on the way to California. The staff was very nice. Our room was a big comfortable place to spend the night. Kids enjoyed the popcorn and soda when we first arrived. It was a good dinner with great variety. The work out room was good - bike, treadmills, elliptical machine and free weights. We did not eat breakfast here but the food looked very good and again plenty of variety.

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have stayed here 3 times, on our way to Albuquerque for an overnight stop with the dog. They let dogs stay free if you are a Gold Key Member. There are areas to exercise your dog next to the hotel. Compared to other hotels that allow dogs to stay, this one is the best. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms, comfortable. wifi free, and the breakfast good. We generally miss the Evening Kick Back, so I can' comment on that, but if it is like the other ones, it too is good. Not great, but good. Obviously we are going going to stay here again, and again......

Room Tip: Don't say on the 1st floor. It can be noisy.