“Excellent!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2350 E Griggs Avenue, (opening May 27, 2007), Las Cruces, NM   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now, Save Up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I were stayed just one night for a quick getaway and have to say I know why this place has received some many awards. The grounds, lobby and front desk personnel were the best. Our room was very clean, beds were comfortable and the bathroom was exquiste. Plenty of pillow, towels and amenities. We would definately stay here again. The front desk checkin wa very fast and knowledgeable. Loved it!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chandler, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stay at Hilton properties every week across NM and AZ on business, and this Hampton Inn is only average, compared to others in the state. The location is easy enough access to I 25 and shopping/restaruants, but the facility itself is average.

The complimentary breakfast did offer hot and cold choices, but the eggs literally tasted like powdered eggs, and there were few other protein choices, like hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, etc.

The rooms were noisy; although we were at the end of the hall on the second floor, we could hear the person above us on the 3rd floor stomping around all night long and early morning.

Room Tip: Ask for lower level, if you can get it. Too noisy elsewhere.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here for two nights and I felt like a princess.

They gave me a King Suite and I watched the Golden Globes feeling like I was in Hollywood.

It's a seriously nice room.

Huge TV on a swivel so I could watch from bed or sofa.

Kitchenette with fridge, sink, coffee maker & microwave. There was even popcorn to go in the microwave.

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom nice.

Breakfast downstairs it the main area was better than average, with hot food as well as the usual waffles, fruit, yoghurt, cereals, etc.

I highly recommend this place if you are visiting White Sands or Las Cruces itself.

Room Tip: Room 220 is an end of hall king suite.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

When we arrived we were given a room that melled moldy and was really small. I was told there were no other rooms available except a suite. We took the suite and we preferred the space. This room was clean and smelled fresh. My daughter enjoyed the pool area and it was clean and well kept. Breakfast was adequate with scrambled eggs, sausage, yougurt, fruit, juice, and coffee. Staff was friendly and pleasant. They did give me a discount for the suite since they had no other rooms available and the room we were assigned smelled moldy.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This hotel seems brand new! It is very well run and has a lot amenities not normally found in a budget-level inn. The front desk staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. Specifically, Dan at the front desk was especially attentive and very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. He seemed genuinely interested in his guests and offered advice regarding local activities. My room had a big, comfortable king-sized bed, sofa, flat screen TV and decent-sized bathroom. The hotel offers a great breakfast with just about anything you would want to eat -- from oatmeal and yogurt to eggs and fresh fruit. They even offer snacks mid-day, which is a very nice touch. The hotel also has big pool (which is not very common in a budget hotel) and a nice gym for workouts. The only downside is that I found the noise level to be a bit high in the hallways, but I was staying there over a busy weekend with a lot of high school kids in town for a few different events. They were running around the hallways in the evening. Also, the bathroom could use brighter lighting and make-up mirror. But overall, it was a very nice hotel -- and I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Hampton inn has high standards of what a hotel should be and this one is no different. Hotel is in a great location close to just about everything. Nice quiet rooms comfortable beds and the staff is pleasant and helpful. The in room coffee and free breakfast are a nice bonus. This one's a winner.

• Stayed October 2012
Wrightwood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised at the amenities this hotel provided. Our room was very clean. Smelled fresh and aired out. The linens were in great condition and sleeping on the pillow top bed was a treat. I liked that they informed you that all the linens on the bed and bedspread (which was more like a soft fluffy comforter) were changed out with each guest. I know that is expected of course for sheets to be changed out but it also was a relief that all other bed linens were freshly cleaned. The room had nicely appointed furnishings in excellent condition and we made good use of the refrigerator and the microwave (for snacks late in the evening for 2 always hungry teens). Breakfast was included and was very extensive in its offerings. We paid around $84 or $87 dollars a night for this room....it was well worth it. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25? Share your experiences!