We chose this hotel because of its advertised price per week and its central location. The rooms are a decent size, and relatively comfortable. Highly recommend for the budget traveler who is looking for a clean safe place to stay for a week or more. The kitchenette is good enough to make small meals, and with a Walmart less than two miles away, a creative traveler can make this a home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Las Cruces Hotel
- Value Place Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place Las Cruces is in the Mesilla Valley, the chili capitol of the world. Located between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces, New Mexico is a popular southwestern destination offering a variety of unique special events, cultural, historical and recreational attractions, and 350 days of sunshine per year! At the crossroads of Interstate 10 and Interstate 25, Las Cruces is home to Spaceport America, which is the center of the commercial space exploration era. As a recreational destination, Las Cruces offers something for everyone from bird watching, hiking, river rafting on the Rio, mountain biking, and camping, to spectacular golf. For rockhounds, there are day trip opportunities to the Gila National Forest, City of Rocks and Rockhound State Parks. For history buffs, check out the Fort Selden State Monument were buffalo soldiers where once stationed. If it's arts and culture you’re looking for, Las Cruces has museums, numerous art galleries, multiple performing arts venues, and unique farmers and craft markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.