“Indoor pool, great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor to your Saves list
Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2120 Summit Court, I-25 at US 70, Exit #6, Las Cruces, NM 88011   |
Ranked #17 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Arkansas
“Indoor pool, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a great value nicer motel 6 feom the typical motel 6. Very nice heated indoor large pool with hot tub. Rooms were large enough we were able to put twin size mattress on the floor. Rooms were clean, micro and fridge. We stayed in 312 for 42.55 a night. Can't beat that price with nice rooms and indoor pool.

• Stayed December 2012

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was are first stay and we will be back, price was reasonable, very friendly staff, rooms were clean with lots of room. We travel with two doxies was not sure about being on the 3 floor with dogs. Turned out to be fine dogs got use to the elevator and did good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

First appearance you think your staying in a great hotel by the looks of the outside you get in your room and it's a different story the whole atmosphere makes you feel like you just went back in time also if you have a choice pay with cash!! We checked in for one night thinking we paid 78.00 we got our bill we got charged 278.00 they said we disobeyed their smoking policy and got charged for it and may I add we don't smoke!!! I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else so please spred the word and don't recommend this place even to your worst enemy!!!

• Stayed August 2012
Newcastle, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed at this Motel 6 and found it to be the best we have stayed at. It was very clean, the price was great and the people at the desk were friendly. It's also in a nice part of town and close to several eateries. Also free wifi. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I have been guests at the Motel 6 Telshor in Las Cruces New Mexico, on many occasions since its opening in 2005. From the beginning, we have found the rooms to be clean and comfortable, the overall facility and landscaping well kept, and the staff always professional and very helpful. They greet us by name and accommodate all our requests and concerns, promptly. These folks epitomize the best in southern New Mexico hospitality. We not only return often, but recommend this motel hightly to all of our friends and relatives. Especially for those who frequent Motel 6, we believe you will find your experience here to be a pleasant surprise!

Room Tip: We've found the third floor rooms to have the best view, and the first floor rooms to be the mos...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I want to preface this review by saying that I like this Motel 6 a lot and if you are OK with the prices you probably will too. With that being said it is normally $55 a night and that is out of my normal price range. I got an internet special of $39.99 so I gave it a shot even though even that is a little above my norm, I'm a $30 to $35 a night type customer. I work out of town on per diem 4 nights a week so I am not looking for any amenities other than a clean, quiet room and most importantly INEXPENSIVE. I don't want to spend my whole per diem check on fluff, my family can use the extra money more than than the motel can. It is in all fairness a very nice motel. The staff was extremely nice and I have nothing bad to say about the place at all, just not in my normal price range. Again, if $55 a night is in your budget than you won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times and always found the service professional and the rooms clean. This is one of the newer style Motel 6 locations with the interior corridors. Amenities are typically basic but the property does offer free WiFi and has an indoor pool. The location is in a safe newer area. My only negative is the pricing with at rack walk in rate pushes $56 for one person, a bit high for an economy chain. However, to get a much better rate I have often booked online and paid as low as $39.75. Overall a good deal. I will continue to stop here in future travels.

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor? Share your experiences!