“Clean and budget friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor

You added Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor to your Saves list
Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2120 Summit Court, I-25 at US 70, Exit #6, Las Cruces, NM 88011   |
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Newcastle, Wyoming
“Clean and budget friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed at this Motel 6 and found it to be the best we have stayed at. It was very clean, the price was great and the people at the desk were friendly. It's also in a nice part of town and close to several eateries. Also free wifi. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I have been guests at the Motel 6 Telshor in Las Cruces New Mexico, on many occasions since its opening in 2005. From the beginning, we have found the rooms to be clean and comfortable, the overall facility and landscaping well kept, and the staff always professional and very helpful. They greet us by name and accommodate all our requests and concerns, promptly. These folks epitomize the best in southern New Mexico hospitality. We not only return often, but recommend this motel hightly to all of our friends and relatives. Especially for those who frequent Motel 6, we believe you will find your experience here to be a pleasant surprise!

Room Tip: We've found the third floor rooms to have the best view, and the first floor rooms to be the mos...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan F
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I want to preface this review by saying that I like this Motel 6 a lot and if you are OK with the prices you probably will too. With that being said it is normally $55 a night and that is out of my normal price range. I got an internet special of $39.99 so I gave it a shot even though even that is a little above my norm, I'm a $30 to $35 a night type customer. I work out of town on per diem 4 nights a week so I am not looking for any amenities other than a clean, quiet room and most importantly INEXPENSIVE. I don't want to spend my whole per diem check on fluff, my family can use the extra money more than than the motel can. It is in all fairness a very nice motel. The staff was extremely nice and I have nothing bad to say about the place at all, just not in my normal price range. Again, if $55 a night is in your budget than you won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank mike m
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Have stayed here a few times and always found the service professional and the rooms clean. This is one of the newer style Motel 6 locations with the interior corridors. Amenities are typically basic but the property does offer free WiFi and has an indoor pool. The location is in a safe newer area. My only negative is the pricing with at rack walk in rate pushes $56 for one person, a bit high for an economy chain. However, to get a much better rate I have often booked online and paid as low as $39.75. Overall a good deal. I will continue to stop here in future travels.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Roaddogg800
Yuma, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We decided to stop for the night and not push another 8 hours drive that day. We knew of a motel area along the I-25. Normally we do not use Motel 6 but this one looked very 'new'. We received a very good rate for our room and it was what I would say better than any other Motel 6 experience I've had. The bath room was spacious, otherwise a standard king bed room. There was coffee in the lobby but not in the room. All in all, a fair rate for a fair room. Another indoor pool.

Room Tip: There are other motels within a half mile for which I'm sure you can pay more, but why pay more...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Cottonwood, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

This was our first stay at a Motel 6. We consider ourselves hotel snobs. We had been on the road with our three kids, and actually were going to stay across the street in a suite. We jokingly said "hey, lets see if we can get 2 rooms for the price of 1 suite". We did! We booked online (smartphones) and got the rate of $41.88 per room! We were a little nervous, but it actually was ok. The rooms do feel a little like "jail", no color, outdated "bedspreads" and the walls are paper thin. We could hear lots of noise. But... getting 2 adjoining rooms for less than $100 was worth it for one night! Rebecca at the front desk was very sweet and kind!

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank AZTravelersII
Medford, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

Compared with the Odessa, TX Motel 6, this place is a resort spa. This is what I expect from a Motel 6, clean, no frills, and a pleasant staff at a good price. This one is all that and I will come back.

Stayed December 2009, traveled solo