Just visited this hotel for a week-long business trip to Las Cruces.
The hotel is fairly new, with good access to Sonoma Ranch, White Sands and US 70. Quality is on par with the other business hotel/suites nearby.
This particular location excels in the food and community atmosphere department. The hotel breakfast is not high brow gourmet, but it is from my experience is perhaps the best free spread available in Las Cruces. The hotel also provides free dinners several nights during the working week (expect hotdogs/brats/burgers). The social scene was active- there are folks in the lobby every night.
Members of their frequent stay club may receive a small credit in their small convenience shop, and there is free tea, water, and coffee available all day in the lobby.
There is a grocery store and movie theater within a couple minutes of the hotel.
Some minor drawbacks:
Rooms with one double bed are fairly small, and the floral print carpet can get to you.
Internet password is reset weekly; I personally experienced router issues more frequently.
Parking is adjacent to Peter Piper Pizza- do not park there. You will be towed.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Staybridge Suites Las Cruces Hotel
- Las Cruces Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Las Cruces Hotel. Our Las Cruces hotel is easily accessible off I-25 on the north side of Las Cruces. We are a short distance away from White Sands Missile Range, Sonoma Ranch Golf Course, and New Mexico State University. We offer spacious studio, one bedroom one bath, and two bedroom two-bath suites with fully equipped kitchens, living areas, with over-sized desk, executive chair, and free high speed Internet. Join us for a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and the Sundowner Reception (Tue - Thu evenings). Find time to relax using our complimentary fitness center, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, and Putting Green. Check out our new 'Just like Home Bridge Theater' Watch your favorite movie, ball-game or TV show in the Just Like Home Theater. Theater includes leather recliner, 68' large screen TV and surround sound.Our event space, boardroom, and outstanding service make Staybridge Suites Las Cruces the place to meet. We offer many ways to stay connected, whether it s free high speed internet access in your room or at our business center. You could unwind in our massage recliner at the Internet Cafe-Includes specialty coffees and teas for your enjoyment. Or utilize our guest meeting area with wi-fi or wired internet connection. Conveniently located near NASA, Mountain View Hospital, Memorial Medical Center, NMSU, and Mesilla Valley Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.