“Gone down a bit” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Port Orange, Florida
“Gone down a bit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed here a few years ago and enjoyed the stay, returned March 22 and found it has gone down a little. Bed was lumpy and AC was noisy. Breakfast was very good but I think will look else ware next time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Incline Village, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel is a good place to stay. Spacious rooms, very comfortable bed and fluffy pillows, spacious bathroom and a nice breakfast. The only two complaints were the a/c did not cool the room at night and the exercise room was very tiny with no bench or chair for lifting free weights and no water. The two cardio machines were brand new. The pool and jacuzzi were closed.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Pamela B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, February 23, 2014

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I called ahead for a room reservation, but was not told that the interstate exit to the hotel location was closed for construction. We had to go to the next exit and wind our way around the area to find the hotel. I attempted to call the front desk for directions, but the phone rang..and rang...and rang...and.....
The room was spacious, the bed and pillows very comfortable and we had a good night's rest. Next morning at breakfast....no coffee....no scrambled eggs....no visible salt and pepper....eventually, all were replenished...but, it was obvious that they could not keep up with the guests eating there.
Checkout.....computer was extremely slow...I waited ten minutes while the desk clerk attempted....and attempted.....and attempted to print my receipt. I give it an average rating....as I felt it was clean and comfortable.....just understaffed and slow.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Santa Fe, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This COULD be a great deal, the exact same hotel in Deming is I give five stars. When I checked in they failed to inform me that their boilers were being fixed and they didn't have any hot water or even any cold water pressure in the showers, and it wasn't restored while I was there. I tried to get a refund or a comp stay, but the manager wouldn't take my call or call me back after repeated attempts.

That said, it was probably an isolated incident, but also the indoor pool wasn't heated, the Sauna was permanently out of order, my non-smoking room smelled like smoke, and there was a massive dripping leak in the ceiling of the hallway outside my room, and there wasn't even a bucket under it, just soaked the carpet all night. The mini-fridge was so loud you had to unplug it to watch TV, and the TV was a small old tube style with fuzzy picture.

The GOOD: This is the closest hotel to Old Mesilla and is a nice walk on wide sidewalks. There is a great restaurant behind the hotel called Q's Steakhouse. The infrastructure is there for a good hotel, but it reeks of a cheap owner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Driving from Scottsdale AZ on our way to San Antonio TX we stop to rest at Comfort Inn @ Suites, it was good, customer services was excellent, Room was clean, and we got a good rest. The only thing schould be taking care is the elevator carpet was nasty and the hallway carpet to.

Room Tip: Always choose higher floor far away from vendor machine or elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Gardner, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed here for one night during a cross country trip. Clean comfortable and conveniently located. Close to everything, can walk to some (although there was road construction) easy to drive. Staff friendly and helpful. Very thankful for the laundry facilities on site. Would recommend to others and stay again. Refrigerator and microwave in room - handy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great price, great room. I stayed in November for ten nights. The room was spacious, and very comfortable. The hotel is within walking distance of a shopping center with several eating places (including the city's best Japanese/sushi place), and very close to the events center. I travel frequently on business, and this place is definitely in my top ten of any city.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces? Share your experiences!