“BEST OF 12 HOTELS DURING ROAD TRIP” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Houston, Texas, Usa
“BEST OF 12 HOTELS DURING ROAD TRIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Well worth the stop. Night one of extended road trip and we were greeted with a smiling face, clean and quiet room. Great water pressure in shower, room was very clean, large tv and coffee in lobby was hot and fresh at 7 p.m. Spending approx 200 nights a year in hotels I found this on well worth the time to write a review.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Roswell, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Very nice motel. One family did take up a lot of the pool with their kids. Very rude. Some of parking was taken up by patrons from a nearby restaurant and bar so I had to park in bar parking lot. Not enough parking .
Room was great. Very nice. Breakfast was the same daily. Frozen egg omelets were good but variety would have been nice . Waffles were good. But breakfast was free so that was nice . Did not have to go out for breakfast which is always a plus.
Room only had a dining chair instead of recliner or other comfortable chair. And tub would not fill up for a bath so had to take showers.
Otherwise great stay and they are pet friendly which is a plus . They do have an elevator so you don't have to climb stairs with luggage also a plus.
There were a lot of loud people and kids yelling and running down the hall in the mornings which is the parents fault not the motels but it made it hard to sleep.

Room Tip: Stay away from lobby area
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Las Cruces
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked this motel on it's name and assumed I would get the good quality room that I have gotten in other Comfort properties. I was very wrong. The bed was as hard as a rock, and I was very uncomfortable sleeping on it. The carpets are frayed, worn and beyond cleaning. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Prescott Valley, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a good location for exploring Mesilla and west Las Cruces. Check in clerk less than desired. Asked for upper floor room and she gave us 110, which is first floor, next to breakfast room. Asked for another room upstairs, and she gives us one next to elevator/ice machine, facing street which is very busy and this was early in the check in times.
Room was comfortable, clean which is what we want. Starting to look worn already, but it does seem to be a busy place. Typical breakfast items.

Room Tip: Local coffee shop, the Bean is just down the street. Dinner at the Savoy is soooo worth it. If a cou...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions. Both of which were very pleasant stays. I found the rooms adequate, albeit the sink/toilet area was a little tight. The breakfast was very good and I loved that there were hard boiled eggs available! More hotels should do this!! The staff on my first stay, front desk specifically, were not helpful nor interested. My second stay, however made up for his careless colleague the previous time and assisted me with all that I needed. The pool area is a nice size too, sauna was not working though. breakfast area was clean and staff were helpful int hat department.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't come here I know from experience that the person at the front desk was never really there and when I asked for towels they said they ran out completely... That is unprofessional. And a minus is that the pool open at 10am -10pm.....basically it was just okay

• Stayed February 2013
Amarillo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at the Comfort Inn & Suites in October 2012. When we returned home we realized my husband had left a pair of levis and leather belt in the room. I called the motel, and was told that they had been found and were in the managers office. I was told they would be sent to us, and charged to our credit card. After many phone calls to the manager Hilda Aguilar that were never returned nor were my e-mails to her answered, I sent my cousin who lives in Las Cruces to retrieve the items. She was told by the manager that she didn't know what happened to them. I contacted customer relations of Comfort Inn & Suites, and was told they would contact the manager and she would have 72 hours to respond to me. This was Dec. 19th and this is Jan. 15th and she has never responded. I contacted the corporate office of Comfort Inn & Suites and was told I would have to work with customer relations, which I've already done to no avail. I contacted the court house in Las Cruces and the owner of the motel is Mega Hotels LLC, and their address is the same as the motel. I'm sure if I tried contacting it, I would get nowhere as that seems to be the protocol of this motel.

So, my advice if you stay at this motel, do not leave anything in the room, as you will never see it again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience I will contact you as soon as possible to fix the situation.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces? Share your experiences!