“Good but hold the styrofoam” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 326 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mexican
Chicago, Illinois
“Good but hold the styrofoam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Robertos is nowhere near terrible as some suggest. Not great, but nice standard New Mexican food. I wish it were hotter, but unfortunately most Mexican food these days is watered down for whatever reason, and not very hot. The worst thing for me is the fact everything is served on styrofoam, and even the silverware is plastic- it even comes in a plastic bag. Just lazy and terribly resource irresponsible. But the food is good and consistent. They are not rude, just jaded, but nice enough every time i've been there.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Tasty food but bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The food is tasty but the services is bad. The cashiers are rude and rather play with their phone than work.

“Please.. do not go to this place!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Seems nothing could beat the horrible service, untill i got home and opened my order.. it had hair, tasted gross, not worth the money at all! !

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“EXTREMELY RUDE, POOR QUALITY "MEXICAN FOOD"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

For years my mother and I have choosen to continue to purchase the tamales as a choice of meal from Robertos, due to the fact they are the only "decent" priced item on the menue for the quality of food...For years we have put up with the extremley rude staff and continued to give them our business, and now it is very obvious Roberto has no regard for his costumers because his staff continues to be so danm rude. This last time I gave them my business IS the LAST time i will, as (once again) the "woman" taking my order raised her voice at me for something so pitty, and after the disrespect, gladly puts her hand out for my money..I left with out the food, and will never return. Thanks Roberto.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
White Sands, NM
“Got Food Poisoning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Went to Roberto's Saturday night I was the only who ate the salsa by that night I got all the Symptoms of food poisoning. Staff is not friendly at all and the Mariachi group was so loud you couldn't even enjoy dinner or talk to anyone. I

• Visited August 2012