“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

This place is by far the greatest ever. I recommend to all. The girl with the ponytail is a great server. She makes sure your getting the service to fulfill ur needs. Food is in timely manner streaming hot. I hate cold food. This is why I keep returning back. Stop by and visit this place you'll like it. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melissa S, Owner at La Casita Cafe, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for your feed back . Your comments help us ensure we are giving our customers the best possible experience. Thank you for being a loyal customers. You truly are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

“Update”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

After dining here many times the food is really good...Yogi along with the other servers try their best to wait on you. Have tried nearly all the items on the menu and all have been delicious. They will even work with you on special requests. Also good lunch specials, especially the ground beef enchiladas with green sauce.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Has joined the ranks of average Mexican food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This little place use to be one of the best Mexican restaurants in Las Cruces. It has, over the last year, joined the ranks of average, can get anywhere, Mexican food. Yoli left and the service, food quality and flavor of the food changed. I still like La Casita it is just no longer a place I take visitors from out of town to taste the best of New Mexico.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“NO NO NO”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I found this place after reading the reviews on trip advisor and I must say I was steered in the wrong direction. This place was horrible. The menu has more breakfast items than dinner/lunch items. There wasn't a fajita or quesadilla on the menu. How do you have a Mexican restaurant without those items???? I don't understand how this is number 4 in Las Cruces. There are hundreds of options for Mexican food... go somewhere else.

Visited December 2013
Melissa S, Owner at La Casita Cafe, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
I am so sorry you were unhappy with your visit to our restaurant. Perhaps our menu was not clearly formatted, however our menu does feature quesadillas with your choice of ground beef, chicken or just cheese. Unfortunately, we currently do not offer a fajita platter, but a fajita salad. We appreciate our customers greatly, and if there is something you would like that is not on the menu, we will be glad to try and accomodate. We hope you will visit us again and give us another try.
“Great Hidden Spot! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Fantastic food, authentic atmosphere, great reasonable price, just what me and my wife were looking for...