“Great for pets!” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Hickory Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88005   |
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
“Great for pets!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our 2 labradors were treated like guests. Since our dogs are well behaved, they were permitted to stay in the room while we went out for a meal. This was great! When making our reservation, we requested to be away from the elevator. When we checked-in, the desk clerk confirmed that such a room had been arranged. We were thrilled that our request had been honored without having to ask a second time.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I specify this location because there is another La Quinta Inn just across the street, which I have not stayed at and don't know about.
I have stayed at this La Quinta Inn two times this year now, the last time being a few days ago. My husband and I stopped there purposefully last weekend because we were pleased with it earlier this year. Both times we've traveled with our large dog and have been welcomed. We got a reasonable rate and its a good location. The rooms are clean, comfortable bed, wi-if, adequate free breakfast and if that's not enough, Cracker Barrel is just across the parking lot. We've only stayed a night each visit, traveling from AZ to TX and back but will stay again when we head back to TX.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

This hotel is located right off of I-10. It is easy to get to and has a Cracker Barrel next door. Clean and comfortable rooms always make this an easy decision for me to stay when I come thru town. Breakfast selection is good and I have always received very good service at this hotel. Pic Quik C-Store and gas station are ideal for travels.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Old Lyme, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014

We have stayed at both LaQuintas in Las Cruces and neither was up to the standards of other LaQuintas in our experience. Not particularly clean, pet stains on carpet, room okay, Wi-Fi okay, breakfast okay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

This hotel was a great place to stay while we were traveling through New Mexico. The room was large, clean, and well appointed. The bedding was terrific - a choice of pillows and the mattress was just wonderful. The rate was terrific - we are eligible for the military rate and it made for a very inexpensive stay. The breakfast the next morning was great - everything you could possibly want.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Ennis, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

The facility was clean and well lighted. The building is in good repair and the inside is what you would expect at a LaQuinta. The room was good and the beds and excellent were great. The breakfast was as you would expect, same as all of the other La Quinta Inns. I have stayed at this Inn before and the stay was just as good as the first time. There are two La Quinta, almost across the street from each other, have not stayed at the other Inn, only this one.

Room Tip: We stay on the side away from the Interstate, I feel it is a little quiter.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Rincon, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

I had a job assignment hold me over through a weekend in LC and I figured I'd find a hotel with an outdoor pool. I planned on drinking Captain Morgans and getting some sun. With the current trend of indoor pools at hotels, there were very few options. (Why, in such a nice climate?) Even though the property looked old in the pictures, they did have an outdoor pool so I gave it a shot. After I checked in, I saw that the pool was not open so I checked out the next day. My impression was that the rooms weren't very nice but the value was okay for the rate. The front desk people were nice and the place is convenient to shopping and restaurants. If I needed an inexpensive, safe place to stay, I'd go back there. Not bad but the pool should certainly be open by May.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Cruces Organ Mountain? Share your experiences!