“Continues to satisfy” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 309 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Small Bistro w/ an eclectic menu. All items are made fresh to order with fresh cut vegetables and all beef for our hamburgers are our special blend of choice grade brisket & chuck roll that is Hand cut and ground fresh in-house. Never Frozen Choice Grade Beef. Take a look at out extensive menu, full of great choices for all palates.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Continues to satisfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Saturday lunch at Cafe a Go Go is always nice. We have become creatures of habit and normally get salads or burgers and today was no different.

The Chinese Chicken salad is always enjoyable. The ½ pound burger on chiabatta bread is always a good choice.

Service is very attentive, but today, just a bit pushy trying to upwell the appetizers. Please learn that 'no thank you' is pretty definitive.

Always a pleasure to come in and we will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014

Las Cruces, nm
“Wish I could have scored them higher”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I expected a new and unusual taste when I ordered my sweet & sour chicken. I was not impressed.As a fusion style restaurant, I expected something exotic and interesting. It didn't taste special nor did it approach traditional sweet and sour chicken. Maybe my taste buds were off today but without the great taste and the pricey amount for this bowl of food, I had to score them lower. They have everything else you would want in a restaurant including great decor, cleanliness, soft and soothing music and over the top wait staff. All of the ingredients were incredibly fresh which is so unusual. All I needed was great flavor...or any flavor at all
A side note, one of the other waiters asked me how my meal was and I said "just ok but I expected so much more." If anything, I thought this would induce a conversation with the chef as she had time. He suggested I order something more spicy next time.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amery, Wisconsin
“Great specials and outstanding service for this little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We were looking for a light dinner and found the perfect fit at Cafe A Go Go. We found two terrific salads, shrimp with a Thai peanut dressing and Atlantic salmon with a sesame dressing. Both were served on a bed of greens and artfully presented. Dressing was on the side so we could decide how much we wanted. We shared a lemon tart, nice and small and the perfect finish to our dinners.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces,NM
“Great comfort Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I always frequent this place at least once a week. My favorite dish is the honey chicken, green chile wonton soup and of course the boba tea. They do serve desserts as well. The menu varies from salads, soups, asian/rice bowls and american cuisine. Therefore, you have a variety to chose from to satisfy your cravings. The place is comfortable and pleasant.The owners Kathy and Jose are just wonderful hardworking people. They make their patrons feel at home. The staff are courteous and professional.If you're a visitor or a native to Las Cruces,try heading out to Cafe A Go GO. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cute café with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love eating here. They have vegetarian and vegan selections alongside great chicken sandwiches and wraps. Service is amazing.

• Visited December 2013