“Nice and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Las Cruces
Houston, Texas
“Nice and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The HI Express brand is very consistent and this is no exception. Clean rooms and property. Very friendly staff and of course can't go wrong with those cinnamon rolls in the morning. Had a very comfortable stay

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear bucs0535,

Yes, those cinnamon rolls are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am happy you found the hotel property and rooms to be cleaned. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the staff. The work hard to create a hotel that guest love and it is super rewarding when a guest takes time to acknowledge their efforts. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Casa Grande, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been a traveling salesman for over 45 years and this property ranks near the top. The staff was great, the prices reasonable, rooms very well appointed. Had a king suite room and it had one of the best showers I have had in years not a tub shower, but a large walkin shower. The visit was what I always expect from HI-X and more. I will be back here on my next visit to Las Cruces.

Room Tip: King suite rooms are reasonable and comfortable. My room was 304
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Woodguy21,

Wow, thank you for ranking us near the top of your hotel list. All of our king bedded rooms have a "walk-in" shower instead of a tub. These are very popular for our business guests. I am happy that the staff was great, prices reasonable and the suite was well appointed. We look forward to your next visit. Until then, travel safe.
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here because they allow pets but we couldn't have been happier with the room. It was very clean and the hotel staff was very accommodating. We would definitely choose this hotel again. The room was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Matt S,

Yes we are pet friendly and love our four legged guests too. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I so glad that you could have been happier with the room. The goal of the hotel is to create a hotel that guest love. We are glad that you thought your room was perfect. We will be here for you when you return, until then safe travels.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a very long day we arrived and it looked like heaven to us! It was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast ladies were very sweet. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay again. We came here after visiting White sands which is about an hour away and are very happy we did that. We were on our way to Tombstone, Az about 4 hours away.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Vanessa T,

We are so humbled that the hotel looked like "heaven". I am so glad that you found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and the breakfast attendants were sweet. The best reward for us is for a guest to say that they will be back. We will be here for you, when you need us again. Safe travels!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Relatively new, we had a suite, nice and roomy. Windows even opened which I totally appreciate.Staff was attentive, good stay. Beds, sheeting up to par. Overall, fine w/ us as we always try to stay in HIX.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear njmonst,

You are right, we are relatively new. We opened in November 2011 and still are Las Cruces' newest hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am glad you found the your suite nice and roomy. We hope we get to see you soon. Safe travels!
Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice hotel and they will make sure you're taken care of. I made a reservation and due to someone not being out of the room in a timely manner, Holiday Inn North had to send me to a hotel across the street as all of their other rooms were taken. They had been assured I was getting a comparable room to what I had reserved. Unfortunately, the other hotel did not give me a room with 2 queen beds as I had reserved. I talked to the staff at Holiday Inn Express North about the room at the other hotel and how I was disappointed in the room as it wasn't what I'd reserved. Since Holiday Inn had to send me to another hotel, they were already taking care of that night's stay. Because of my disappointment in the room at the other hotel not having 2 beds, Holiday Inn Express offered me a night when I was next in Las Cruces. I utilized that night recently and was very impressed with the quality of the room. It was clean, comfortable beds, room to sit, quiet and the stay was very pleasant. The AC in the room was very quiet which was not the case at the other hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: .Our room was on the 4th floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear znewmex,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were able to utilize your room the next time you were in town. I am sure glad that you were impressed with the quality of the room. Your feedback is very important to us. We will definitely look forward to the next time you are in town. We are here for you.
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We held a conference here. My room was clean and quiet (no noise from the outside even though we were close to a major road and a couple "happening" restaurants. The front desk staff was friendly.
My complaints, the breakfast left a lot to be desired - scrambled eggs from a box (ugh). The coffee was good though. My other complaint would be that the hotel only had 1 elevator and at different times, there would be a queue. Would either of my complaints keep me from coming back? No, if I have to return to LC, I'd stay at the HIE & Suites, North.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Susan G,

I am happy that you had your conference here. I heard it was a good conference. You are right the elevator can be a bit slow at times, but there is a staircase at either side of the building if you don't mind stairs. I glad your rooms was clean and quiet. I will be sure to share your comments about breakfast, there are many more protein option for breakfast besides the scrambled eggs. We have just added some new items to our breakfast items such as Greek yogurt and gluten free bagels. I am happy to know that you will be staying here again next time you are here in town.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North? Share your experiences!