“cozy space for an enjoyable dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 308 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian, Asian fusion, Dim Sum
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Aqua Reef is a unique dining experience where East meets West and blend together for a true culinary treat. Always sensitive to your dietary needs Aqua Reef offers an extensive vegetarian and gluten free menu. We invite you to experience the intimate, romantic setting that Aqua Reef has to offer. A delicious assortment of beer, wine and sake await you. Come experience a unique splash of world cuisine sure to delight-right here in Las Cruces.
Silver City, New Mexico
“cozy space for an enjoyable dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tried Aqua Reef after reading TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. The food was great! I had the soft shelled crab and it was very good. My grandmother used to prepare soft shell crab for my cousins and me when we were kids. Aqua Reef's were not grandma's, but they definitely brought back very enjoyable memories and I will have them again. We also tried one of the chocolate desserts. All I can say there is decadent and luscious. Will return.

Visited May 2014

Canada
“Surprisingly Good Sushi in The Desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Not the usual menu for Las Cruces ! Interesting food choices well composed and presented . For such a small seating capacity one has to admire the ability to execute such an interesting ( and delicious ) menu.Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Silver City, New Mexico
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Aqua Reef served it up tonight! First off the customer service was superior. Everyone we encountered had an extremely pleasant attitude. Katherine was our server and we sat at the Aqua bar. What a treat. Elizabeth and Ramona rock! They really can roll the sushi out. The atmosphere is lovely. I like the décor and coziness of the place. We tried quite a few rolls, miso soup, egg drop soup and bento box. My boyfriend's favorite of the night was the Pot of Gold roll and I LOVED the Black Dragon roll. My daughter hung right in there with us and tried each and everything we ordered. My son loved his little deserts he received with his kids Chicken Teriyaki. Well worth the drive up from Silver City. We will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Excellent sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The best sushi in Las Cruces without a doubt! Very fresh with beautiful presentation. Excellent service, too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque
“Great waitress!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Aqua Reef was our first stop on our trip to the Mesilla Valley. My husband, a sushi fanatic, picked it. We were the only diners in this small space & the waitress (Katey) made us feel like family. She helped us with each item we selected, giving detailed descriptions that may not be obvious from the menu. My husband was disappointed with the fish selections for sushi & the fact that it was mostly fancy rolls, which don't appeal to him, so we ended up eating from the non-sushi part of the huge menu, which were all very good. He had the Dragon's Eye, which was delicious & had some very different elements. It was also beautifully presented. Good luck with your future, Katey....remember American Library Association!

Visited January 2014