“Atmosphere was good.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Atmosphere was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food was good, but...not great. We thought it was a bit pricey. The presentation of our dishes were beautiful.

Visited March 2014

Mankato, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, steak should have been endless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

It was the most expensive place my friend and I ate at while in Las Cruces. but it was well worth the money. I had steak and him being vegan had pasta with veggies. The beer was some of the best I've ever had. It tasted like Pecan's and was easy to drink, which resulted in my having two.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“great food- lacking in service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

De la Vega's had excellent food and fantastic beer on tap. I highly recommend the pecan ale. However, the service was VERY slow. Once our order was finally taken the food came out quickly- but don't expect a drink refill anytime soon. Also, if you get a chance to try their house bbq sauce it comes highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Salem, NH
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I first heard about this restaurant a few weeks ago at the Insane Inflatable 5k. They were serving delicious hamburgers and beer at a small stand. The pecan beer completely hooked me. It's amazing!

I ended up going to the restaurant with my parents last weekend and had a WONDERFUL meal! My mother and I had the hamburgers again. The cheese oozes from the inside! Even the fries were delicious. My dad had a great steak too.

It's a little pricey but it's well worth it. The quality of food is excellent, there are a wide array of choices, and the staff was excellent.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food was good. The prices on the brunch menu were decent. They have a patio, but it is right off a busy intersection. Not a bad option if you are out and about, but nothing special.