“Good location, Good stay, Don't hesitate.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Farmington, New Mexico
“Good location, Good stay, Don't hesitate.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Hotel was clean in all areas, Restaurant/Bar staff were friendly and attentive. Would stay again. Was there for business for 3 days. Used both the interstate and city streets to get to the site, was a good location for both routes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our hospitality and our great location. We hope to see you back again soon!

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at the HGI on a business trip this week. From the freeway (super easy access) it appeared to be another ho hum, generic freeway hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the southwest / Spanish decor of the hotel. It is very nicely decorated with warm southwest colors, tiles, iron scroll fixtures, etc. The staff was super friendly and the hotel has a good restaurant and bar service. The room, bed, and desk were all very comfortable. The room A/C - heating control was quiet - not always the case. It seems to be a newer hotel. Definitely recommend for family travel or business travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your feed back and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our added features for our property. We hope to see you back at our property when you are visiting or traveling through Las Cruces.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Clovis, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Highly recommended, the only problem was wind blew down hallway and under room door. We ate at the hotel for breakfast and dinner and food was excellent. This hotel is a good location for a meeting. The parking lot seemed safe and was well lighted.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for spending time to write a review with TripAdvisor. I'm sorry that our Southwest winds kept whispering in your ears. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you in the future and mother nature isn't making any noice. Making your stay enjoyable is on top of our list. Please feel free to call me if you need to make any arrangements.

Have a wonderful Day!

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We only stayed 1 night, after an excursion to the White Sands. This was a very cute/upscale hotel. The room was nice and had a high ceiling. The pool area looked very nice but I couldn't stay to use it. The service at the front desk and breakfast was spot on.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to write a reveiw on your recent stay with our Hilton Garden Inn. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our hospitality. I hope that we will see back soon and you will find time to relax at our resort style heated pool and spa.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great brekafast!!! The waffles are amazing :) Clean hotel with a gorgeous fire pit outside! Staff was vey friendly, they knew who I was when I came into the hotel, greeted me every morning and every evening. Made my week long stay feel like I was satying at a friends! Near the mall, New Mexico State and some attractions (great location). Make up wipes in room along with lotion and soap, so that was very helpful because I forgot mine!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review with TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay in our area. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your visit as well as our teams hospitality. We look forward on serving you again when you travel to our area.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

There are some serious issues with the upkeep of the rooms at this Hilton (that I will be providing pictures of to the corporate office).

There was bird poop on the window, the curtains were torn and ragged, and the carpet was falling apart and needed repairs. I am a regular Hilton customer...and my expectations are usually met...(I joke with friends my idea of camping is staying at Hampton instead of Hilton). This Hilton is fairly new and should be a beautiful, clean and maintained building...but it wasn't!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We got in late and wanted to get to bed right away so I can't say much about the hotel itself. But there was no sleep to be had. We could hear our neighbors having a good laugh at a movie they were watching, and which we could hear from our side of the wall. Pretty sure it was Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin in All of Me. But it gets worse. We were on the wrong side of the property, room 206 if helps, and it was Saturday night. This meant that the Hospital next door was doing good business, with wailing ambulances showing up every 30 minutes, on average. And the window and outer walls were no better that the room-to-room ones. This nightmare continued until about 2:00 am, that we know about. That's because at that time my wife drugged herself to sleep, and I faded from exhaustion.

There were plenty of $80 hotels on the strip in Las Cruces but we thought we'd splurge to be sure of a good night's sleep. (laugh goes here) Honestly we wouldn't stay there again if _they_ paid _us_. Life is too short.

Room Tip: Beware the demon room 206 and its sisters.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the thin walls and neighboring hospital noises. We realize that life is short and we rather be creating great memories vs. the experience that you had the night you stayed at our property. Please feel free to contact me the next time your is our area and let see if we make an memory that is worth talking about.

Lisa

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces? Share your experiences!