“Very Nice Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 32 hotels in Las Cruces
Atlanta, GA
“Very Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We only stayed 1 night, after an excursion to the White Sands. This was a very cute/upscale hotel. The room was nice and had a high ceiling. The pool area looked very nice but I couldn't stay to use it. The service at the front desk and breakfast was spot on.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a reveiw on your recent stay with our Hilton Garden Inn. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our hospitality. I hope that we will see back soon and you will find time to relax at our resort style heated pool and spa.

264 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great brekafast!!! The waffles are amazing :) Clean hotel with a gorgeous fire pit outside! Staff was vey friendly, they knew who I was when I came into the hotel, greeted me every morning and every evening. Made my week long stay feel like I was satying at a friends! Near the mall, New Mexico State and some attractions (great location). Make up wipes in room along with lotion and soap, so that was very helpful because I forgot mine!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review with TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay in our area. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your visit as well as our teams hospitality. We look forward on serving you again when you travel to our area.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

There are some serious issues with the upkeep of the rooms at this Hilton (that I will be providing pictures of to the corporate office).

There was bird poop on the window, the curtains were torn and ragged, and the carpet was falling apart and needed repairs. I am a regular Hilton customer...and my expectations are usually met...(I joke with friends my idea of camping is staying at Hampton instead of Hilton). This Hilton is fairly new and should be a beautiful, clean and maintained building...but it wasn't!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We got in late and wanted to get to bed right away so I can't say much about the hotel itself. But there was no sleep to be had. We could hear our neighbors having a good laugh at a movie they were watching, and which we could hear from our side of the wall. Pretty sure it was Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin in All of Me. But it gets worse. We were on the wrong side of the property, room 206 if helps, and it was Saturday night. This meant that the Hospital next door was doing good business, with wailing ambulances showing up every 30 minutes, on average. And the window and outer walls were no better that the room-to-room ones. This nightmare continued until about 2:00 am, that we know about. That's because at that time my wife drugged herself to sleep, and I faded from exhaustion.

There were plenty of $80 hotels on the strip in Las Cruces but we thought we'd splurge to be sure of a good night's sleep. (laugh goes here) Honestly we wouldn't stay there again if _they_ paid _us_. Life is too short.

Room Tip: Beware the demon room 206 and its sisters.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the thin walls and neighboring hospital noises. We realize that life is short and we rather be creating great memories vs. the experience that you had the night you stayed at our property. Please feel free to contact me the next time your is our area and let see if we make an memory that is worth talking about.

Oracle, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We just finished a four night road trip, staying at different chain hotels each night. This was by far the best experience and value. So many outstanding things: cleanliness, helpful and professional staff, quiet room, very comfortable bed, excellent dinner in the in-house restaurant meeting my special need for gluten-free cooking, great breakfast bar. I wish every hotel was as good as this one. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review on our Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces. I was excited that you enjoyed our Amenities and service from our team members. We do use all the feedback that our travelers like yourself give to us as a training tool. I do believe my team will be very happy that you were able to compare us to other chains during you road trip and we were the Best. We are looking forward on serving you again when you are in our area.

Oktaha, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great location, and easy to find. Several places are close by to eat. And its a nice place to stop when going from or to White Sands, or Carlsbad Cavern. Don't miss a chance to eat breakfast either.
The staff is very helpful and friendly, with a very good custom made omelet waiting to be made. They have some of the best bacon on the planet.
The room pricing is very competive, and often even lower than the competition.
Hilton Garden Inns remain one of my favorite places to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the hiway are a little quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to fill out a review on trip advisor regarding your recent visit to our property in Las Cruces. I was happy to read about your great experience with our American Grill for breakfast. I will have to agree we do have GREAT bacon. I hope that we will see you back soon!

Methuen, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The overall stay was quite outstanding. There is nothing I would change from the clean room, to the fire out at the pool, to the business center, ease of parking, breakfast, to the cookies at the main lobby.

I will return !!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your review on our property. I was happy to see you enjoyed our service and our property.

We are looking forward in serving in the future!

Lisa

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces? Share your experiences!