“Be aware of Manager's cat” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Las Cruces K.O.A.

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Cruces
Las Cruces K.O.A.
814 Weinrich Road, Las Cruces, NM 88007   |
Parker
“Be aware of Manager's cat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Am retired woman in mid 70's as was walking my little Bichon dog (on a leash) one morning when manager's cat came screaming and visciously attacked dog with cat scratching and flinging her around. I would never have been able to save my dog without help of gentleman camper walking his little dog. A heartfelt and most sincere thank you. .who and where-ever you are. Emergency vet visit followed with diagnosis and prescription as cat's claw had torn tissues at corner of eye and barely missed cornea.
KOA manager was quite rude, stating repeatedly she did not believe me and her cat would never attack a dog. Owner of campground was not helpful either. Las Cruces KOA did pay vet bill and I have copy of diagnosis and treatment paperwork/billing.
This is a nice KOA and I've stayed there a couple times in past without any problems.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I stayed here in one of the tent sites by myself. I was a bit worried, but the owner was very friendly and understanding by telling me that the grounds are frequently patrolled by staff or the regulars. Plus, the bathrooms have a key code to get into. He was so right! I felt very safe and got a great nights sleep! The view from the gazebo is beautiful at any time of the day or night. The only downside was that the pool was closed. Otherwise, I would definatly recommend this place!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is by far my favorite koa campground. I stayed here with my wife and two small children and we had a blast. The veiw of Las Cruces at night is unbelivable. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

Great place. I stayed in one of their cabins just a week ago (October) and it was just right. The campground is located on the bluffs of the Rio Grande (although the river is not at the bottom here) and so the views were superb. The tent sites seemed good, and so did the RV sites. Nice pool, and clean bathrooms.
I'd stay here again if in Las Cruces.

• Liked — Clean. Views. Location.
  • Disliked — Some traffic noise from nearby road.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Las Cruces K.O.A.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Las Cruces K.O.A.

Address: 814 Weinrich Road, Las Cruces, NM 88007
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Cruces
Ranked #2 of 5 Specialty lodging in Las Cruces

If you own or manage Las Cruces K.O.A., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later