“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
new jersey
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The location and atmosphere are great, but the food was only ok. Sandwich was mediocre. I did enjoy the old westerns on the tv.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Morning Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The Stage Stop Jemez,Mexico is a great little place that for coffee and one of their GREAT cinnamon rolls. Wow these Cinnamon Rolls are exceptionally good! Could easily share one of those Cinnamon Rolls but once you start eating them it's all yours! Thank You for the great service!

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Everything is made by hand including the red and green pico that come with the chips and salsa, which by the way are excellent as well. The patio is perfect for enjoying your time there, so don't be in a hurry. Best burger I've had in ages. The folks working there (not sure if they are the owners) could NOT have been nicer!

Visited May 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Rude staff terrible food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I stopped to get a bite to eat. We live in Albuquerque and I wish we would have just kept on drivi g. By the time we got our food we could have already been home. When I ordered I asked for it to go. We had our two dogs with us and didn't want to mess with eating on the patio. The lady who took my order said it would be 20 mins. Resonible since they were busy. Asked 3 times about my order after the 20 mins and never got an answer. The staff was rude and had I not already paid I would gave left. When my order was finally done it was dropped on the counter with no response to indicate it was mine. The burgers were cold and the fries were soggy and greasy. Not worth the 25 bucks I spent.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
“Just ok, nice people though”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great people, but just ok food. I am a vegetarian and they were out of the vegetarian dish I wanted that day, so I ordered a salad, no big deal. However, the cook found out and specially made me a black bean rice pilaf that was pretty good. Little stuff like that is why I say the people are great. The chickens wandering around are no good though.

• Visited August 2013