“Business trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Hobbs
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel has a good location, across from the casino. It is on the north side of town. There are restaurants and store .5 miles. The staff was very friendly and helpful. BEWARE.. Book early as to the oil and construction workers... Would recommend to anyone family or business

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Hell Matt, just wanted to thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it when our guests take time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hobbs.

Fabian Hernandez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lubbock, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Call me crazy but a few things I am picky about during my hotel stays are the internet speed, quality of TV, the shower and A/C. This Hampton wasn't the worst place I've stayed in but at $179 a night, I think I could have gotten a better place. There is a Marriott up the road that I've stayed in on my last trip but couldn't this time because it was booked. The A/C wasn't ice cold like I like it, it took about 10 minutes for the shower to get luke warm, the internet speed steadied around 1.5 Mbps and the cable service that was being delivered to this hotel was a measly SD feed on an HD TV so the picture quality was poor. Plus there was a fowl smell on the 3rd floor. Stay here only if it is your only option.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Hobbs. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry you were not pleased with the amenities in your guest room. Our maintenance team is looking into the A/C and water heater so that future guests will not experience the same issues and we will take your technology comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future and let us know how we are doing.

Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Hobbs, NM was an excellent experience. The staff was very friendly and was very accomodating. It was quiet at night and the rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, nothing too outstanding but everything was fresh and the staff made sure everything was stocked. It is a little on the higher-end price-wise but I would stay there again if needed.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is quiet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We love taking pride in our hotel and love it even more when our guest take notice. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again.

Jackson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

After a long day and half drive, we arrived at the Hampton Inn in Hobbs, NM. What a relief! I was ready for a long shower and some major partying for my brothers wedding. The staff was great, and made us all feel right at home, just like we were locals. Which, I assume, are called Hobbits. (No disrespect intended.) The staff was ready for all our questions on directions, times, who was where, shuttle schedules - well prepared. I was impressed. And all with a kind smile, and a good sense of humor. Perfect.

The room, as usual, was immaculate. I really dig those fluffy comforters. Uh-oh, but no ironing board for my wrinkled shirt! I phoned the front desk for help, 30 seconds later, knock, knock, who's there? The ironing board. Wow. Prompt service, with a smile no less.

The next morning we managed to make it down to breakfast around 10:30, and the food was still hot, fresh, tables wiped clean, counters clean - you know how some places just let the drips and crumbs lie everywhere? - not here. The staff had it completely under control. And I really love the waffles you can make fresh. Awesome. Oh, and the cranberry juice. No one else offers cranberry juice. Perfect.

The whole weekend was a blast, and staying at the Hampton Inn was the next best thing to home. Thanks, guys, it was perfect.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Hamtpon Inn & Suites during your stay in Hobbs. We truly value you as our guest. I want to also thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us. I am glad to hear you felt right at home and that the staff was able to take care of your questions. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hobbs.

Sicerely,
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times on business and have always been very pleased with the hotel and its staff. The rooms have always been nice and clean and the staff has always been very friendly and accomodating.
It's certainly on the high end of price when it comes to hotels in Hobbs, but it's certainly one of the nicest as well. As with all Hampton Inn's, very consistent and always provides the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Recently stayed at the Hampton Inn while traveling. Decor was recently updated a few months ago and is very cozy! High speed internet was faster than both places, and breakfast was great three mornings in a row! The staff is very accommodating, and was happy help in any way.

I work in the hotel industry, and I can definitely tell you that this is the place you want to stay at for any kind of need.

Room Tip: The king we stayed in was excellent. The 3rd floor was nice and quiet!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

amazingly helpful staff. i stayed 3 weeks in this hotel and stay was nothing but marvellous. this was my first time in a different country but staff didn't leave any stone unturned to make me feel at home.
best breakfast and laundry service and good location

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs? Share your experiences!