“No sleep possible at this hotel.” 1 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3312 North Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM 88240   |
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Hobbs
Hobbs, New Mexico
“No sleep possible at this hotel.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed here last night and didn't get more than an hour of sleep at a time. We stayed in room 109 which is just a few doors down from the end of hall exit door. When this door closes it sounds like a car hitting the building. It started before 11:00 pm and continued all thru the night. I called the front desk at midnight thinking it was another guest next door or across the hall slamming their door over and over again. Desk clerk said ok I'll check it out. I have no doubt he knew exactly what it was but wouldn't tell me it would continue all night. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Everything was fantastic in Hobbs, NM. Thank you for having a great staff that makes sure that your clientele is serviced at the highest level of professionalism along with being kind and understanding! Continue being professional, kind and efficient....

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I had horrible experience first of all the girl named jerrica was rude and would talk over me didnt let me explain what I needed with my reservation she cancelled my entire reservation when I got there I had no place to stay .I went later that evening spoke with a wonderful front desk clerk named aurora she made me a new reservation and treated me so wonderful but the fallowing day of my reservation I get there and aurora cant find my reservation so she calls her manager and asks where was the reservation she had made for me her manager tells her to ask me to leave im not allowed at la quinta that I was a crazy old lady and aurora asked manager for her to tell me herself and she refused got upset at aurora rented me a room and apologized to me explained they had new management I stayed there for two night and the only friendly personal there was aurora I left messages for manager call me and never recieved a phone call from her .lisa is the new manager is very unprofessional .

• Stayed May 2014
Hobbs, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was worried about my puppy being welcomed and the hotel truly being a "pet friendly hotel" but as soon as I walked in the front door for check in and saw the jar with milk bone treat, I knew it was going to be a good stay. My husband, puppy and I all had a great stay and the staff would stop to pet my puppy. We felt VERY welcomed! Would highly recommend someone to stay there with a pet!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Roswell, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was impressed with our night at La Quinta. Definitely would stay there again... Clean, comfortable and really good breakfast...Check in was fast and easy and really nice staff.. Easy to find. Wish we had stayed longer to get to enjoy the pool..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not too shabby, easy to find, clean rooms and latrines. Staff was/is very professional provided me with a smile and fast and friendly service. I am not to fond of the fitness room, could be slightly bigger or a bit more equipment in it. I would've appreciated a sauna as well. Near a main road into Hobbs downtown area, variety of restaurants close by; as well as a movie theater and a Walmart.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs? Share your experiences!