“How small do I go” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Gallup

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed here on our way back from California to the East Coast. The front desk clerk was very friendly and gave us the room for the price advertised for a single, even though we were a double. The room was spacious and clean. It did not have any foul odors or grimy floors. The pillows need to be replaced, as they are very thin, but we called and asked for more pillows and they gladly delivered them. The room was better than I expected especially for the price. The television reception is horrible, but I wasn't there to watch tv, so it was no big deal to me. We did not try their continental breakfast, but what I saw of it looked very sparse. I would stay here again. It is an average motel and the beds were comfortable. If you are looking for something inexpensive to just sleep until you get back on the road, this fits the bill.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Wallace
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Large room away from the sound of the trains that run through and around Gallop. Room smelled of smoke really bad. Old t.v. with lousy reception. Only adequate bathroom. Old furniture, but very comfortable bed. Frig & microwave included. Pet friendly. Lousy breakfast. Employees could not answer any questions and seemed aloof. Very reasonable price - so ok for a one night pass through.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Okoboji
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

DDid not have reservations so stopped at couple of motels but all were too much for my budget. This Traelodge was $50 including tax which was about what I wanted spend. The manager was pleasant and accommodating. The room was just OK. It was clean and was expectable more quick night stay and shower. They said they had contential breakfast starting when 6 AM but the office was all locked up at 6 when I was ready to get back on road. The next night I realized that I had left my pillow in the room so I called them and they said they had it and would save it until I came through a week later.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Gallup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Gallup

Address: 3275 W Hwy 66 Historic, Gallup, NM 87301
Location: United States > New Mexico > Gallup
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Gallup
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Gallup 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gallup Travelodge
Gallup Travel Lodge
Travel Lodge Gallup

If you own or manage Travelodge Gallup, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.