“AVERAGE IN GALLUP ?” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Gallup

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Gallup to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Gallup
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3304 West Highway 66, I-40 at US 66, Exit #16, Gallup, NM 87301   |
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Gallup
Santa Clarita, California
“AVERAGE IN GALLUP ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I have had the opportunity to visit Gallup, New Mexico on a handful of ocassions. Each time we are never quite sure what our money will buy when it comes to a hotel room. While we have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn I have, for whatever reason, thought of the Red Roof Inns as being on the lower end of the scale. So when we chose this place to stay for $68.00 a night with our AAA discount I was questioning our choice. I was happily surprised. The room was clean, the furnishings not bad and the beds were al little firm but comfortable. Upon arrival we were checked in quickly and in spite of some train noise we had a good nights rest. If your on the lookout for an above average room when visiting Gallup, the Red Roof Inn is worth the try.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for deciding to give us a try when you have so many motels/hotels to choose from in Gallup! I am so glad that your first experience with Red Roof Inn was a pleasant one! I hope that on your future trips you will let us try to make your experience even better. Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Pahrump, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Room was clean, everything worked. Staff was good. Only problem was the wifi was not great. I have to write more because trip advisor requires 200 characters even if I don' have anything more usful to say

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback! I apologize that the
Wi-Fi wasn't working properly; there was an incident that affected internet and phones from Flagstaff, AZ all the way to Albuquerque, NM and we are right in the middle. I'm sorry you suffered the repercussions of that! Have a safe journey to your next destination, and we hope we get the opportunity to see you again.
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very clean, comfy, friendly and affordable. On the second day I found the nice fitness room and sauna. Laundry is available at a reasonable price. No noise from the train that many other places in Gallup have. I'd stay here again anytime.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! I am glad we could provide an environment you felt comfortable in and that you were able to enjoy some R & R. Thank you for sharing your experience with us; we really appreciate hearing from our guests so we know what we are doing right and where we need to improve. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Gallup!
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Last night of a long trip. grounds and building were neat and maintained. Room was clean, neat and well stocked. Staff were very friendly. The area for serving breakfast is small but the coffee was great.

Room Tip: Great value, close to I40 and a couple truck stops for fueling. Large selection of places to eat an...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for providing us with your feedback. I am so glad that you found the rooms to your liking and that you enjoyed our staff. We hope to see you again soon!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The reviews led us to expect something special from this chain motel and we were not disappointed. The woman attending the front desk was friendly, informative and efficient. The room was beyond our expectations. It must have been redecorated very recently with an up to date design and perfectly clean and fresh. The large flat screen TV was a plus, as was the beautiful work station/desk chair beside the bed. This is a special place within the budget inn category.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review for us! You are right about the rooms being recently renovated and we love the new, modern design too. If you come through Gallup in the future, we would be honored to host you again. We hope you will give all Red Roof Inn's a try in your travels. Thank you again!
Newton, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Red Roof Inn in Gallup, NM has always served me well when I travel to Gallup on business or to visit friends in the region. The hotel was renovated a few years ago. The wifi always works well and the staff members are wonderful! By staying on this end of town, you don't have the constant train noise that plagues all of the locations downtown (and ALL Gallup downtown hotels are next to the tracks). I love all of the culture the tribes bring... so refreshing!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your stellar review! Like you, we also love the mixture of cultures in our area; it adds so much beauty to our community. As the manager here, your high praise means a lot to me and I will be glad to share your review with the staff to show them how much they are appreciated. Thank you for your continuous patronage, we will all look forward to your next visit to Gallup.
Elkhart, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have stayed here twice recently and have been very satisfied both times. The rooms have been clean and comfortable and the staff could not have been friendlier.
I was pleasantly surprised by the free breakfast, something not usually offered at a Red Roof.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for being such a great customer! We appreciate you coming back to us for a second visit and look forward to seeing you again when you return to Gallup. We will continue to try and make your future stay's here as good, if not better than your previous ones. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable, we value your feedback!

Been to Red Roof Inn Gallup? Share your experiences!