“Cheap, Yet Clean & Safe” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Gallup

You added Red Roof Inn Gallup to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Gallup
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3304 West Highway 66, I-40 at US 66, Exit #16, Gallup, NM 87301   |
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Gallup
Garland, Texas
“Cheap, Yet Clean & Safe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

A cheap place to stay that isn't crappy or unsafe. Nice- albeit small- room with two queen beds. Clean, and nice front desk attendant. The WiFi was not very good, probably because everyone was logging in at the same time or something. The room did have a strong 'sanitizer' smell, but I would rather have that than an most other smells. All in all, I would not hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! I am so glad you found our rooms and our staff to your liking. We value our guests and want them to be content and satisfied when they leave here and head to their next destination. We will look forward to serving you again the next time you come through Gallup.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Spent one night here on a cross country trip. The clean room had two queen size beds, TV, microwave, refrigerator, iron and board. Room was clean. Sink was outside of the bathroom in its own section of the room. The bed was somewhat soft and the linens thin. A package of tissues were provided instead of a box. Some of the furniture was a little beat-up but the room was adequate for an overnight stay. The décor was a surprise—kinda modern with funky paint—something you wouldn’t expect but appreciate. Check-in desk clerk was friendly; the check-out one not so much. Their continental breakfast only had waffles, muffins, cereal, juice and coffee/tea—not as extensive as some other chains.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
I'm glad to hear that you like our decor! We are in the middle of upgrading our property, so soon all of the rooms will have been re-done, including the furniture... I'm sorry if it wasn't as nice as you deserve. Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback! We hope you had a great cross-country trip!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We received a clean, quiet, and comfortable room for a very fair price. They even have a small room with some fitness equipment, so I was able to get in a brief workout before dinner. An unexpected treat.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your positive review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that it won't be the last time you choose Red Roof Inn. Have a safe trip to your destination. We look forward to seeing you again!
Helendale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

When traveling cross county and looking for an economical place to stay with no surprises, it's always nice to find a location that provides a restful sleep in a clean, modernized room. My experience at this RRI filled the bill. Not expecting to have not only a desk when I could both watch TV and access my email with the free WiFi that was provided in the price of the room, there was actually an outlet provided on the desk lamp for my laptop! No stretching my electrical cord across the room to reach a solitary outlet. There was a continental breakfast provided in the lobby, but I never get up early enough to get there in time - not a morning person. As of my visit, I would recommend this location, however, I do recall that there was limited parking due to a lot of trucks and vans. Apparently there was some work going on locally (perhaps oil workers?) that tie up a lot of the rooms in town, and thus many of the parking spaces. I was traveling in late October and was surprised that available rooms were scarce.

Room Tip: I did call ahead while on the road to make sure there was a room left. Had to leave a credit card nu...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you so much for using some of your valuable time to leave us positive feedback! I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit here and that the room was to your liking. Maybe next time you will be able to sample the breakfast as well. We wish you a safe arrival to your destination and hopefully we will see you again in your future travels.
Falcon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

The team member in the lobby, Vivian, was great! She quickly refilled continental breakfast items, managed phones, answered questions, and took care of check-outs all with a smile. She also figured out how to adjust my total to include AAA rate. Very accommodating!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
We're so glad you had a positive experience here and we will relay your comments to Vivian. Thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to give us your feedback; it really helps us to make sure we are taking care of our guests to their satisfaction. We hope you will come by and see us again!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great for a stopver. Excellent staff. Rooms recently renovated, appreciate that the carpet was removed and wood laminate floors installed. Fridge, microwave, flat screen tv and free wi-fi. Bed and pillows were comfy. Excellent price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! I love the new rooms too, especially the flooring; it is so gratifying to hear that you like them as well. We look forward to serving you the next time you come through Gallup. Thanks for choosing Red Roof Inn and have safe travels!
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stopped for one night while on the way to California. It is easy access from I-40 but is on the far west side of Gallup. The night clerk was friendly and checked us in very quickly. I was pleasantly surprised when I entered the room. It was clean, comfortable and appears updated. Had a microwave, mini fridge and coffee pot. Also had a pretty decent hair dryer. They offer a free continental breakfast that is fairly limited but good to get you going for the day. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I am so glad you found our rooms to be satisfactory; we have been updating them and are glad that you noticed. I know there are many motels/hotels to choose from in Gallup and I am so thankful you decided to give us a try. I hope all your travels are safe ones and I, along with all the staff will look forward to serving you on your next visit to or through Gallup.

Been to Red Roof Inn Gallup? Share your experiences!