The staff seemed nice however the room condition was poor. Only half of the outlets in the room worked, there were 2 outlets. The room had an old musty/moldy smell with some small holes in the wall and ceiling. I wouldn't be surprised if this place closes soon like others on this strip. The bed was not very comfortable, the motel is not in the best part of town and felt somewhat unsafe sleeping here. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, however I had to move them across the room to plug them in to one of the only outlets available. The train was not a problem for me, also the owners seemed nice, but because of the other reasons and feeling unsafe I would not stay here again.
You have no recent hotel searches.