“Nice hotel with reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Gallup
“Nice hotel with reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a night. Hotel staff was quietly friendly. Room was spacious and clean. All the amenities provided in the room were in working order. All the linens provided were clean. It was a good excellent hotel for the price which I paid to priceline

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
henderson, NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I do not like writing bad reviews. I try to find something nice to say.....BUT.....this place was just bad. We needed a place to sleep for the night (arrived around 11:30 pm)....this place was "cheap" and so we thought "how bad could it be". Well.....it was bad. First, and foremost, there is NO AIR-CONDITIONING! For many, this may not be an issue. For me, this is catastrophic. When I talked to the nice girl in the office, she brought us a fan and suggested we leave the windows and doors open. The pillows were horrible (thank goodness I travel with mine). The bathroom was tolerable, at best.

I would suggest you pay an extra $20 and go another hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Gotto the hotel they talk to you through a window. Wearing pajamas. See tomorrows continental breakfast bugs flying near and around. Partner and i read description microwave fridge 27 inch tv we think cool. Get to the door its paint is weathered seperating. Get in room curtans falling white stains covering. Door has tar caked on it just because its a smoking room you should clean it extra carefully. Oh yeah and at first i told partner hmm smells like some one blew the rr up before they left its also hot and the ac is somehow rigged for like79 degrees cause it only stays on for 5 mins than turns off till it gets hot again but thankfully someone broke off the therm box so i maguyvered it to stay on. Continue lamp bent like it was stepped on. Dusty fan cause they know the ac wont work. Springs on bed are completely concaved. Pillows flat bathroom door punched in. I brought pillows and a cover cause im traveling go to pull back the cover well. You guys theres blood on the sheets and the pillow top looks bad too not just spots.
I open the whower tell my partner its coming from in here and we decide your sewage is backed up. Wifi didnt connect so i call down say i need a refund whats the excuse? Its our maids first day. Can you not lie. Its got to be you guys putting up the four star reviews too cause literally every other review is a one. Tmw im calling the bbb on you. F-

• Stayed June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The worst hotel west of the Rio Grande. Maybe not, but it's down there with the worst. The room wasn't dated. Rather, it was ancient and it absolutely stank like urine and some kind of cheap cleanser. Had to switch a light bulb from another lamp to the bedside lamp. There was a massive crack under the door enough to squeeze a small rodent through of it wanted to get in. Thank God no rodents had that notion. Burn holes in the sheets in a non smoking room and iron shaped burn marks in the carpet. Bathroom was foul and I wore my flip-flops in the shower. The hair on the back of my neck stood up the entire stay. Even while I was sleeping.

• Stayed May 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My girlfriend and I stopped in Gallup relatively late and decided to get a room for the night. We stopped to check at a few of the surrounding motels to compare rates and look at rooms as we were on a low budget. The Rodeway Inn was the last motel we checked into and let me say; it is hands down the best value in the area. Just about EVERY motel that was in the surrounding area had either rude or a care free attitude. Tina; the manager on duty was very friendly and helpful considering how late we checked in. Our room was very clean and close to the office; which was ideal for us because we were hauling furniture and other belongings. The included microwave and mini fridge was also very ideal for the price. The next morning we overslept and missed breakfast but Tina kept the waffle iron on for us and even looked up the distance to our next stop. If you're looking for an affordable room with excellent customer service; I HIGHLY recommend spending your night at the Rodeway Inn in Gallup. Will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Request a room closer to the office as wi-fi is strongest near the lobby
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Clean and comfortable bed, room was very clean and breakfast was nice and hot. Front desk and manager was very nice and helpful. WiFi was ok not great but as they explain small town has only one provider and very slow speed. As per manager they are in process of getting faster internet very soon through satellite company. My room was far from the office as i took my computer in the lobby it was better. It wasn't a big deal as i just need to check my email.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was a overall great experience! The front desk/ manager, Tina, made us feel very welcome and made sure to attend to our every need. She was very friendly and helped us with any questions on the area as well. The room was extremely clean and well taken care of. Also, she let us know about the breakfast and made sure we had a lot of variety of food to chose from. I would definitely recommend this stay. The new management is amazing and I had no complaints. I would definitely recommend the stay here and look to come back again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Rodeway Inn Gallup? Share your experiences!