“We will stay here on our next trip through Gallup” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Gallup
Imperial, Nebraska
“We will stay here on our next trip through Gallup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The room was clean, comfortable and a good size. The location is in East Gallup, but there are several good restaurants within a mile. The hotel is close to I-40, but the road noise was minimal. The staff was very helpful and recommended good places to eat. The breakfast had variety and plenty of choices. The purpose of our trip was to move our son from Wyoming to Arizona and we will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip through Gallup.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Garland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

spent one night here, one room suite with two person couch and comfortable chair plus desk and 2 other chairs. could watch tv from seating area or bed. microwave, refrig etc.
my husband thought the hot breakfast provided the next morning was the best he's had. slept comfortably. not noisy.

Room Tip: plan ahead
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

After a long day of driving my family of five stopped here to sleep. Quiet area, front desk clerk was very nice, quick check in. Comfy bed...large clean room. Good breakfast in the morning. Should be priced closer to $80/night not $100. Very satisfied overall.

• Stayed August 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My room was modern and very clean. The staff was great. I arrived at breakfast a little late and the attendant who was clearing the food kept asking if I wanted something before she put it away. I felt that the entire staff took great pride in the quality service that they offered. I'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Midland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I just returned from spending one night at the Comfort Suites in Gallup. I arrived a little early was was able to check in with difficulty. The front desk staff was very helpful with directions and local information. Here is a few examples of just how helpful the staff is to their customers: I stayed on the first floor and when I was looking for some ice I discovered that the machine was on the 2nd floor. However, one of the front desk staff insisted on getting the ice for me. Later in the evening I needed a box for packing some box and the front desk personnel found one and brough it to my room. I when down to get some fresh baked cookies around 9:00 PM, but the were all gone. The young lady took the trip to round up some sweet treats from the vending machine and brough them to my room. The next morning, I could not get the computer to work in order to print my boarding pass for my flight, and the young man at the front desk offered to print the boarding pass on his computer. The sleeping room was nice and quite and my wake up call came at the requested time. The breakfast is not anything special, but it is free!
So, if you happen to be staying in Gallup for business or recreation, you can not go wrong staying at the Comfort Suites on Route 66!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

great price,clean large rooms,place is around 3 miles from red rock park

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very good restaurants are close but we preferred a quite night's sleep -away from the highway and heavy traffic areas-; we feel we got our money's worth. In the past we have found other facilities in Gallup to be rundown, extremely small, and/or very expensive. Interesting Trading Post within walking distance; some good prices are available BUT be careful if not knowledgeable of Southwest Jewelry/Crafts.

Room Tip: Corner room across from pool was great.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Gallup? Share your experiences!