“I'll Be Back!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Farmington
Bosque Farms, New Mexico
“I'll Be Back!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed here for the first time on a business trip. As a female travelling alone, I felt safe and comfortable. I was greeted by a very friendly young lady who was most helpful regarding local attractions and best routes to take. The room was HUGE and CLEAN!! The bed was comfortable and the AC was great, I especially liked that there was a ceiling fan in the room, it made sleeping perfect because it kept the air circulating so there wasn't a need to have the AC set on a low setting. Now, if you are going to rate this, or any hotel, that offers a FREE breakfast, that's just unfair. You don't stay in a 3 star hotel expecting a 5 star breakfast. They offer a continental breakfast of yogurt, fruit, pastries, juices and waffles and it was fresh and exactly what I expected. Overall, I will stay here again because of the service, the cleanliness and the were one of the only hotels that would work within my per diem.

Room Tip: Ask for "the quiet 3rd floor"
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
rio rancho, nm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Room was CLEAN, quiet and had most everything we could have needed for an overnight stay. We were too tired to use the pool or hot tub but could see them from our room and they appeared to be in very good condition. Left too early for their breakfast but overall was impressed enough to be willing to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Huge room, clean, pleasant staff. Not much more you could want. There was definitely a hotel row here so maybe there is an overstock of rooms, but choosing this one was a very good choice for the area. With a king bed and a full size sofa, table and chairs, there was still room to do tai chi.The breakfast was also pretty decent-- raisin toasts, bagels, sweet rolls, that kind of stuff, hot and cold cereal, waffles, yogurt, fruit and even a fruit bowl.

Room Tip: There's an elevator so reaching any room is easy.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Newberg, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Breakfast is the "Worst" continental breakfast I've endured on a business trip yet. (Per the staff they are only allowed to spray the waffle iron only once during the day. My waffle had to be pried out of the iron. I was the only person there and I'm guessing the only other person who used it was the staff.
Room is the "Worst" I've had on a business trip (room was stuffy and smelled. Bed was uncomfortable and old.
Service was the "Worst" I've had. When asked where there was a machine for bottled water, I was informed there wasn't a delivery and they didn't have any available. No other help was offered. Arrived at 10pm on a reservation and was told that other doors were locked and parking was only around the back of the hotel. VERY POOR safety concerns by the Management of this hotel...
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

Pick another hotel if you find yourself here in Farmington...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had a 2 day conference in Farmington and decided to spend the night last minute. Was very happy with my room as well as the rate! Check in was quick (I booked online), staff was friendly and my room was really comfortable. Would definitely come back if I ever were in Farmington overnight again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on the third floor, late check in. The rooms are clean and modern, the breakfast is pretty standard, but I loved it, waffles, yogurt, bagels, cereal, juice, milk, some nutragrain bars. And it starts pretty early at 6:00 so I could get going on with the rest of my trip. I would stay here again A bit pricey though. Wifi is free and fast, easy to get to, no fridge though.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manitou Springs CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is our fourth or fifth time staying here. We go to Farmington a lot to visit the Bisti Wilderness area. I think Danni has been at the front desk every time we have stayed. She is very helpful. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. The price is great and the rooms facing the back are very quiet. The rooms are very clean. It is very close to the river walk trail. This time after arriving home we got a call from the Region Inn stating that we had forgotten something in the room. We left a timer for a camera. They mailed it back to us. I was so glad they found it and returned it. We will continue to stay there anytime we return to the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Region Inn? Share your experiences!