“Best stay, Better than we expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Farmington

You added Americas Best Value Inn Farmington to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Farmington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 East Broadway, Farmington, NM 87401 (Formerly Brentwood Inn)   |
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best stay, Better than we expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

A couple of weeks ago we made a trip to farmington. I had done my research and after everything we booked american best value inn. The rooms were clean, everyone from the front desk clerk, the bartender, and the cleaning staff were very sweet and helpful. There is a lounge in the hotel, ( one of coolest places to hang out from what I hear.) The room we stayed in had a kind bed, couch, and a fridge and only for around $60. The other rooms in town were at least $100. Plus, They have breakfast in the morning. Not just cold toast, they have fresh made waffles, toast, bagels, cereal,and other yummy items.Also, there were kids staying in the next room, three children, but we didnt know until we walked out to the pool and saw them. (great thick walls) All in all , very satisfied, will be staying here next visit. :o)

Room Tip: loved the beds, It can be very hard to sleep in a bed other than your own.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bologna
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Nice accomodation, easy to find and accesible. The room is a bit classic, but in good condition, clean. The breakfast is included (standard avarage breakfast). A good value for money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed there due to we were unable to get a room at a 4 star motel. Well we were very pleased and that we stayed there another night. The rooms was just as nice and the staff was great. We saved enough money to stay another night. Benjerman was the front desk manager and he was great in helping in any way to make our stay great. I thank him for his help. I go there on business and have told my accounting dept that we will stay there from now on.

Room Tip: there is a roomsaver magzine that you can get at the local markets. It will give you a coupon and sa...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
farmington, nm
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

I checked two of my family members into a room while there were in town and I should have just turned around and checked them out. The stairs smelled like mold and the room did too. I was I told my family that because of the recent rain, water was dripping from the light fixtures in the ceiling of the second floor. I was embarrassed and moved them accross the street to another hotel for the duration of their stay which they said was great compared to this.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

The Farmington ABVI was alright. The staff were average but the room was large and tidy. Having a nightclub attached was interesting, but we shared a few drinks and a game of pool there. The room smelled a little of smoke, and the food at breakfast could have been a day old. We had some trouble with the internet but for the price it was probably worth staying.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Pagosa Spgs, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a few reservations after reading some of the reviews, but noticed alot of the reviews were quite old. I frequently travel to Famington for day trips and know that they hotel had been through some renovations lately, so I decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. This is an older hotel, but it was very clean. The staff, expecially the maids were very friendly. They have waffles and ham along with a variety of hot and cold cereals for their breakfast. Check in and out were extremely fast and easy and I was given the option of a courtyard or parking lot room. This is your adverage, normal hotel room, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Lakenheath, Suffolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

Only stayed one night here on our way through to Santa Fe. It was rather like a Travelodge in the UK but with improvements (and it was cheaper). There was a good fitness room; our room was very big with two large beds, fridge, microwave and large tv; the breakfast was very good with fresh waffles; computer for guest use in reception (link a bit slow); a number of places to eat within easy walking distance. It was on a main road but we weren't troubled by noise. One of the ice machines was out of order and the other one was empty when I tried it in the morning. But overall it was very good value for money and I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!