“Nice and Clean with Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Farmington
Greeley, Colorado
“Nice and Clean with Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised--rivaled the Hampton Inns which is typically my first choice. Have stayed at another Comfort Inn which was not on par with this one in Farmington. Two-queen room was very spacious and beds supplied with both soft and firm pillows. Runners over the foot of bed so you could keep the covers clean and a nice light-weight fiber fill comforter that allowed us to have a lower temperature in the room, which is our preference, and still keep cozy warm under the comforter . I was a little concerned at first because the back parking was a little sparse and our room was right over the laundry room with a big fan but we didn't hear any noise from it. Breakfast included do-it-yourself waffles and biscuits and gravy and other hot items along with the cold cereals, fruit, etc. I would not hesitate recommending this particular Comfort Inn to my friends.

Room Tip: Second floor is accessible via stairs--no elevator, at least one that I was aware of. Our room was...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
RonWells, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you so much for wonderful response.
I always make sure to show our staff all responses and yours was a kind, warm feeling that we LOVE to see!
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to your next visit, Honest !!

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Front desk staff was professional and friendly. The room was clean but the bed was quite uncomfortable. Also, we could loud noises from hallway and neighbors. The breakfast was great. All in all, for one night, it wasn't bad.

Room Tip: Wouldn't be a bad place to stay if they would upgrade their beds!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
RonWells, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

I always make sure to show our staff all responses and yours was sincere
We look forward to your next visit,

Vacaville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I found my room to very clean, well furnished, and extremely comfortable. Attractively furnished. One reviewer complained about noisy hallways. Well, its true you can hear tv's etc. in the hallway, but I am not staying in the hallway. The breakfast bar was well done, except they only had apple juice. No O.J. The lady working in the breakfast bar was being very diligent to keep things fresh and well stocked. And the coffee was good! I was disappointed at first that the hotel ( which is newer, so it is surprising) had no elevator to get the luggage up to room, but it was actually pretty easy to navigate. My car had issues with a bad battery, not used to the cold night time temps I guess, and I had to get a new one installed. The staff googled mechanics for me, and while not actually able to recommend one in specific ( and I totally understand why) they were able to tell me how many stars they had in their ratings online, googling it for me. They were so great, and went out of their way for me. Highly recommend this facility. This was the best of all the hotels I stayed in on this vacation. I am still here, will check out in the morning after a two night stay.

Room Tip: I was upstairs facing the street. I know other reviewers complained about street noise, but I had n...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The first place we stayed in Farmington. Good staff and for us a big factor was they allowed our dogs to stay with us. Our room was clean and comfortable and a very well maintained property. Location is easy to find and convenient to all points in Farmington. Nearby are multiple restaurant choices.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently stayed at this Hotel in October 2013. The staff was very friendly and polite. Very professional. Room was very clean and comfortable. Quiet, had a very good night sleep. The breakfast was awesome! Does not compair to the Marriott or Super 8 and other local hotels in the Farmington Area. By far the best stay ever. Reasonable rates!

Room Tip: King bed bedrooms are amazingly spacous.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Ellicott City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Surprise! A great breakfast bar. All Comfort Inns should be this good. Hall ways a little noisy, rooms are spacious and up to date. No great restaurants near by so you have to drive unless you count Denny's as fine dining

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ron W, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013

General manager
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is an award winning hotel and we agree. No problems at all. There was an above average breakfast. There is a nice riverwalk nearby in a decent part of town. There were no fast food restaurants conveniently located.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013

General manager
Comfortinn555@gmail.com

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!