“Go to Los Hermanitos if you want to be treated like crap!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Los Hermanitos (West Main St.)

Los Hermanitos (West Main St.)
2400 West Main St., Farmington, NM
505-327-1919
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 102 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Farmington, New Mexico, United States
“Go to Los Hermanitos if you want to be treated like crap!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Horrible customer service!!!!! I will never ever go back!! I can't believe that they charge for refills on sodas! I was on a ticket with some others and was concerned that whoever paid would have to deal with paying with my refills so I gave my waitress cash so my refills wouldn't affect the total on the check very politely gave her cash and told her to use the cash to take care of my refills. The next thing I knew, a manager came up to me accusing me of throwing money at the waitress!! I even had multiple tables saying that I never threw the money yet he still stated that I threw the money at her!! I liked the food there but due to the customer service of the horrible management, I will never, ever go there again!!!!! The treatment towards their customers will surely get them shut down in no time! No wonder why they are charging for refills.... Apparently they already aren't getting customers as it is due to the fact that they have to charge for soda refills! In my book, if you have to charge for refills, you are failing!! There is no reason as to why you should have to pay $1.12 for a refill!! Stay away from this horrid place unless you want to be treated very bad!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lake Elsinore, California
“My favorite for lunch or dinner with my fiance.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Ambiance is good (I am picky, I want lots for a low price).
Food is better than average, and prices are reasonable.

Visited March 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Great food and great waitresses. Not too loud. Had an area if you have kids with.

Visited April 2012
Menominee, Michigan
“Good place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

A first rate restaurant. Modern, clean, good food, reasonable prices. Nothing to complain about here.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Mexico
“Good New Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Dependable New Mexican food with a local spin. One of the best north of Cuba...