“Sub-Par” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Vernal, Utah, United States
“Sub-Par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I usually try not to be too harsh on these little diners cause I feel that they deserve some credit for trying to compete with the Olive Gardens and Red Lobsters of the world but I was, unfortunately disappointed with this little place.

The Atmosphere tries to be a throwback to the 50's but it feels cheap and unrefined.

The Service was rather slow and par at best. Smiles were something that were sought after and sorely missed. From the time I was seated to the time the waitress arrived at my table to ask me what I would like to drink felt like an eternity. By the time she DID arrive I had chosen what I wanted to eat from the menu with plenty of time to spare and I had taken plenty of time to decide. A good waitress would have been there 2-3 times by then.

The Food was unremarkable in every sense of the word. I ordered the pasta and to me it's something I myself could best with little effort and it was presented similarly to how I would have done it as well. The "Garlic Bread" was a slice of bread from a store bought loaf with nothing on it, not even butter.

I would highly recommend choosing another place. If you're looking for a good experience and great food it certainly won't be found here.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Ukiah, California
“Tasty and Excellent for Farmington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Having eaten at a number of restaurants in Farmington, none of which I will return to, this is the only place I have been to more than once. The sweet potato fries were a little over cooked but the sauces were good. The chicken sandwich with avocado and bacon was superb! The side salad was a little lackluster. I had an excellent shake there as well. I will definitely return here.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New Mexico
“Not a bad little place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I went on a weekday during the lunch, but it wasn't very busy. The service was pretty slow, but as a former server, I understand why servers can't get to a table right away. I like my gyro, but the sauce was too sweet. The homemade ice cream was pretty fantastic, though.

• Visited November 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New Mexico
“The Blue Moon Diner is Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

My family and I visited the Blue Moon Diner for dinner and it was wonderful! The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was on time and very delicious! My husband and I ordered the homemade chicken pot pie and the wonderful green chile chicken pasta, we loved it! This is a great place for families and I would recommend it to anyone! Don't forget the homemade ice cream, it's perfect! What wonderful 50's decor! I've never enjoyed a place so much! Thankyou Terri for the freindly and great service!

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Was recommended by a friend and was...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010 via mobile

Was recommended by a friend and was impressed by the quality and taste of food. Had their chicken focaccia sandwich and my girlfriend had the home made chicken pot pie. Best we've had. I am going to try their breakfast as I have heard it is delicious. Would recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Food