“Unbeatable pancakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Unbeatable pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

There is nowhere in Farmington that can make pancakes like Pancake Alley. We come here every Sunday and are never disappointed. Every once in a while we do go somewhere else for our Sunday breakfast but we quickly remember why this is our place. The food is always delicious and cooked just as I want, and the service is great as well. Don't be food by the exterior go in and try the food. Make sure to order the pancakes.

• Visited February 2014

Westminster
“Good Green Chili”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a couple of breakfast here and the Green Chili is outstanding. That is a relly good way to start the day. The ambience may not look that good but the food is worth it.

Visited February 2013
Farmington, New Mexico
“New Owners, Better Restauraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I am also going to have to disagree with MANDA321, I have eaten there before and you are a terrible person, you disgraceful woman, I wish you didn't even have a husband. Since 2011, the restauraunt has gotten better thanks to the owners, they now have better waitress, better food, better prices, and they remodled the tile, the walls, so everything is perfect. We get ton of customers each day, so they are like a good restauraunt in Farmington. When a customer orders a special meal off of their specials, they have the choice of either getting a free salad or free soup with their meal. No one else does that. They work hard to peel potatoes to make them into hash browns. I have actually seen that they have now better waitresses that clean the whole part of the restauraunt at the end of the night. The customers including me, are also satisfied since the prices were changed in early 2012. All because of this, they are now getting more customers each day. And please, MANDA321, don't say things you might regret because you don't know how to they cook there food and you might need glasses too.(P.S. Did you also know MANDA321 that the fry cook has to hurry to make food and sometimes drops things and grease is popping so don't act like if they haven't cleaned the kitchen in a long time.)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good service, Better Price, Best Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We come here almost every Sunday and enjoy the food and service. The new owners are putting a lot of money back into the restaurant. Carne Adovada and Pancakes are my two favorites. Don't forget to ask for their chips and salsa that isn't on the menu.

Eat Fresh Eat Local

• Visited August 2013
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have to disagree with MANDA321. This may not be the classiest place in town, but one can see that upon walking in. It is an old and worn building in need of updates, but it isn't dirty. If you can get past that, I think you will find that the prices are reasonable and the portions are generous. Both the red and green chile are very good. The hash browns are the best in town---made from fresh potatoes shredded on site, not smashed up baked potatoes. Most restaurants serve hash browns that are shipped to them dried out and then have water added to them before grilling. I do ask for mine to be grilled a little longer than normal so that they are crisp. My friend and I had breakfast on November 4th, and our eggs were cooked perfectly to order. The service was good and the food arrived very quickly. We've been here many times and it doesn't disappoint, but we don't require fancy surroundings. I never buy juice in restaurants because the prices anywhere seem unreasonable to me, so on that point I will agree.

• Visited November 2012